Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Confused - Waiting on Person to Remove Their Card from Set, So I Could Put it in my Set. HELP!

I am waiting on 8 cards, which are registered under someone else's broken up set, to release the cards so I could enter it into my set. It's been over a week since I sent the request, and I haven't received any update from PSA on A) If the card has or hasn't been released, and B) If not release, how I can override the person's delay to send in a photo of the card to get it released and entered into my set. When I first put through the requests, I'm pretty sure PSA noted that the person only had three days to release the card, after which I would be able to upload a photo of the card to prove I now had it. Now that it's been over a week, what am I supposed to do to get the cards registered in my set?

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 22, 2019 11:18AM

A - There's no notification if/when the certs are released by the prior owner, just try again and see.
    B - Send front/back scans to setregistry@collectors.com w/ a note that you've already attempted the automated email notification route a week ago. You will get notification from them when done.

• Awesome. Thanks!!

• jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

psa is pretty good about it

they have always emailed me back when I can add card

u do need to wait the full 3 days after going with start of removal process

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭✭

same here, usually very timely.

• ok, cool. I'll do that today then. thanks guys