Home Metal Detecting

Anyone here watch the Detectorist on Hulu?

MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 15, 2019 8:38AM in Metal Detecting

Pretty funny tv series about metal detecting. Just curious as the 3rd season was recently completed. I enjoyed it - if you haven't seen it, it is about a couple english guy's adventures in England detecting. Pretty amusing and worth watching I thought.

https://youtu.be/rbvfpns2LAg

Jim

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have heard of the show.... but I watch very little TV.... and likely do not get the channel anyway.... In England, MD'rs do have restrictions if items of value are found...Cheers, RickO

• MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is interesting how the whole process goes on over there. Quite different then here - I would love to spend a week searching some old farm with an official permission in hand!

Jim

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MaineJim.... LordMarcovan... a detectorist and coin collector, that posts here and on Cointalk, went to England two years ago and posted a detailed thread on his experience and findings while there. Check it out. Cheers, RickO

• MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @MaineJim.... LordMarcovan... a detectorist and coin collector, that posts here and on Cointalk, went to England two years ago and posted a detailed thread on his experience and findings while there. Check it out. Cheers, RickO

I remember that thread, good times for him.

Jim

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never seen it before. I'm tempted to try watching it. Thanks for the heads-up !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • I don't think I've seen the 3rd season yet. It's a pretty good show!

• ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

This is a fun show to watch! I particularly find it interesting when they play the flashbacks of the past!