Home Metal Detecting

First time on Forum!

49tacfw49tacfw Posts: 11
edited February 5, 2019 2:10PM in Metal Detecting

This is my first post on this forum. I'm very excited to be able to share a great hobby that my crib brother CCDAMEEK got me started into about 5 years ago and i've had a great time with it ever since. I'll get some pictures posted and a few stories with the One thing about detecting , no matter what I have in my "Treasure Chest" you can always remember a time and a place for those targets that go into the chest! I'm in the deep freeze in upstate NY and the DFX is resting until a thaw comes ,soon I hope.

Comments

• CCDAMEEKCCDAMEEK Posts: 117 ✭✭✭

@49tacfw said:
    This is my first post on this forum. I'm very excited to be able to share a great hobby that my crib brother CCDAMEEK got me started into about 5 years ago and i've had a great time with it ever since. I'll get some pictures posted and a few stories with the One thing about detecting , no matter what I have in my "Treasure Chest" you can always remember a time and a place for those targets that go into the chest! I'm in the deep freeze in upstate NY and the DFX is resting until a thaw comes ,soon I hope.

:) Welcome Brother! Glad they finally approved you! Strange that it took so long.

Oh how I LOVE this hobby!

Freedom isn't free, we must protect it. Many Thanks to all those in the U.S. Military and Law Enforcement, past and present, for taking lead in that fight.

Current equipment: Whites DFX 300; Tesoro Tiger Shark; Minelab CTX 3030.
    Pin-ponters: Garrett Propointer AT; Minelab Pro Find 35

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

welcome to the asylum, hope you enjoy your stay.

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome!

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

welcome to the forums. happy hunting

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome and good luck hunting !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Howdy pardner. It's 1 degree here in New Hope Pa. No dirt fishing today. Gonna be 50ish in a few days so watch out! Lots of great info available here especially all the reference and research links. Let me offer a few that you should bookmark for the future. Varietyvista.com, doubleddie.com, error-ref.com, VAMworld.com, maddieclashes.com See ya around. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@49tacfw....Welcome aboard. Always like to hear MD stories....Looking forward to your participation. Cheers, RickO

• Many thanks to all on the site! I fired up the DFX today in or 50degree heat wave , found a dime in the permafrost at 2”. I’m going to wait a bit more for some sane digging😁

• metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard. Good luck finding buried treasure!

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

Your intro sounds fun! I am looking forwards to seeing your finds!

• @49tacfw I want to welcome you aboard as well. I live 40 miles from the Mexican border in Arizona. We received 3-4 inches of snow overnight, and it is still snowing today. Flagstaff got 31" in less than twenty fours hours and it is still snowing in both places. Good news though... It will be 72º by neat Tuesday and all the snow will be gone. Good luck after you warm up too.