Home Sports Talk

to the victor go the spoils

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

time to drown myself in my own vomit

congrats Steve

Foles

Comments

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a devastating ending after getting that kick return.

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

You change avatars' like Elizabeth Taylor changes husbands.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:

Maybe you and Grand Am can work out a bet next weeK..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

@Darin said:

Maybe you and Grand Am can work out a bet next weeK..

If the Chiefs lose I see no reason to add insult to injury by having to change avatars.
    And yes, I'm too chicken to make that bet.
    If the Chiefs do lose I'm sure when I wake up the next morning Andrew Luck will be on my
    box of Wheaties just like Russell Wilson was when he beat KC. That's punishment enough.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Galaxy, here is to you bud 🍻

• LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

One helluva crazy ending.

That missed kick reminded me of the pinball machines i used to always play.

i like to kid around as everyone here knows, but I'm serious on this for sure...hats off to the Bears, one of the top NFL franchises of all time, always classy, and a very respectable season that just fell short.

The Bears history is loaded with great players. And of course we shall never forget the 1985 Bears, in my opinion the greatest single season NFL team of all time.