Home Precious Metals
Options

8-10% ebay bonus bucks 11/27-11/28

derrybderryb Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 27, 2018 8:18AM in Precious Metals

UPDATE: It's On!

Bonus bucks 11/27-11/28. Note the four digit month and day in the URL for those that want to save this link for future use. When you use it in the future just change the four digits to a future date, refresh the page with the new date. Trying a couple of different dates in the near future will give you an advanced heads up.

Thanks to TurboSnail for turning us on to this.

Click here, while logged into each ebay account Then click on activate at the bottom to see if you will be eligible.

If you see this you will be getting the offer 11/27:

If you see this better luck next time:

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

good grief....not another offer? Fortunately, neither one of my 2 accounts are eligible.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

I got it and was eyeing TVs but bailed...

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

What? No black Friday 15%? :'(

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

I vote for the Black Friday 15%, good call ;)

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 22, 2018 10:30PM

Two in a roll I'm not qualified for? This is becoming a trend.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options

I jumped the gun. I misread I have to wait to check after the 24th. So theres hope for me.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

• Options

Link in the OP is now live and giving you your answer.

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

@derryb said:

I got the love (10%)

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ChrisRx said:

@derryb said:

I got the love (10%)

I got slightly less LOVE at 8%. :o

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭

I got no love but I haven’t seen anything in a LONG time so I expected it.

Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

This stinks, not eligible again.

• Options
    edited November 27, 2018 8:11PM

Well, I will have to buy my usual 10 oz Silver Bar with my 8% eBay Bucks.

It seems I do get 10% percent in the app

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

would like to find non-bullion category 1 ounce AGEs at smoking good prices. Seems most sellers have had to categorize these as bullion lately :/

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

Define smoking good. What is the max part of spot you are wiling to pay?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

It's on!

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Barndog said:
    would like to find non-bullion category 1 ounce AGEs at smoking good prices. Seems most sellers have had to categorize these as bullion lately :/

Unfortunately not AGE but here's 1oz Phils from Apmex, non bullion, $14.99 over spot so net -$85 under with $100 ebux bonus. Yahoo!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-PRICE-1-oz-Gold-Austrian-Philharmonic-Coin-Random-Year-SKU-85597/112615898198?_trkparms=5079:5000006556

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options

• Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

Christmas shopping time!

• Options

@blitzdude said:

@Barndog said:

Unfortunately not AGE but here's 1oz Phils from Apmex, non bullion, $14.99 over spot so net -$85 under with $100 ebux bonus. Yahoo!
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/SPECIAL-PRICE-1-oz-Gold-Austrian-Philharmonic-Coin-Random-Year-SKU-85597/112615898198?_trkparms=5079:5000006556

Yes, I saw this link posted last night in coins,,,,, now out of stock and in bullion. I think eBay changed them on the sellers.

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like da bay may be cracking down on bullion listed in non bullion categories. Wonder if it's other dealers reporting these "violations" or ebay itself policing the policy? They can't seem to stop unlimited Chinese counterfeits from being listed so I doubt they have the time to police bullion listed in non bullion categories.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GRANDAM said:

@blitzdude said:

@Barndog said:

Yes, I saw this link posted last night in coins,,,,, now out of stock and in bullion. I think eBay changed them on the sellers.

Perhaps, but not in this case. It appears, they sold "tons" of them yesterday and may have indeed sold out their quota.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."