Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ready for 2019 REVERSE Proof of the Palladium Eagle?

ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 16, 2018 8:38PM in U.S. Coin Forum

Estimated release Fall 2019 and I can just imagine it ........ so BEAUTIFUL done in Reverse. Don't you think?
I will do better this time to secure at least two of the get go ;)

Thanks again @jwitten for mine transforming to PR70

Comments

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a beautiful looking coin for sure.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2018 9:03PM

<3 Please POST yours ;)

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a huge fan of RP but on this coin it can't be anything but good. I be watching for its arrival.

• Options
    batumibatumi Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭

@Kudbegud said:
    Not a huge fan of RP but on this coin it can't be anything but good. I be watching for its arrival.

Kudbegud: Hopeful this one will be as attractive-to me at least-as the RP silver eagles and gold eagle coins. The buffalo and platinum RP's are meh. imo.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, that is one stunning coin. The eagle action pose is very cool. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound said:
    Estimated release Fall 2019 and I can just imagine it ........ so BEAUTIFUL done in Reverse. Don't you think?
    I will do better this time to secure at least two of the get go ;)

Thanks again @jwitten for mine transforming to PR70

@Paradisefound I agree it is a beautify coin. I like the size of the coin and the design can be seen with an unaided eye. Kind of wished the Eagle was doing something else... but you can see the strength in the wings and legs, how it could easily spring upward and take flight with long powerful strokes. I can only imagine the sharpness and power of the beak as it grasps the olive branch

Reverse will be a stunner! It is on one of my lists for 2019.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound ... A truly beautiful coin.... I really like the reverse design. A treasure in both material and art.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for including my name in this generous giveaway! I'm saying... PF70 DCAM? :D
    Mango is a very nice bird... Please pass that along.

• Options
    edited November 16, 2018 3:57PM

BTW......
    Palladium set a new record high today. $1,161 bid, $1,175 ask.,,,,,
    I suspect this will not be the price basis for the 2019 RP. Now, the question is what will be the price in one year (approximately) on release day?

• Options

Some interesting facts about Palladium

Palladium - THE NASTIEST METAL ON EARTH!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FC-OBl9Eiiw

• Options
    HemisphericalHemispherical Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 18, 2018 5:15AM

@Kudbegud said:
    Some interesting facts about Palladium

Palladium - THE NASTIEST METAL ON EARTH!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FC-OBl9Eiiw

At 4:01 the narrator/experimenter named a certain country (also a source of some fantastically created coins) about a possible source of an improper C+Pd mixture. Interesting.

Thanks @Kudbegud

Edit: Read the label on the bottle.

• Options

Hemispherical

Good catch.
    This YouTuber posts videos on all elements in a format like this Pd one. Very interesting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file