Home Metal Detecting

Anyone following the show "Treasure Quest"

metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Takes place in Bolivia S/A. Those guys ( The Americans and Locals ) using some pretty high tech stuff. The bronze bell from 1600's was awesome find! Cheers.

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not been following the show....It does sound interesting. I have been a tad soured on these 'treasure' shows... especially the Oak Island one... that has been beat to death. Most of the time... you watch for an hour and still nothing happens... even on the gold mining show. Cheers, RickO

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watched the show from the beginning. Amazing stuff. Fun to watch.

bob :)

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've watched a few, I like it !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay I'll give it a try. I agree the Oak fiasco is a joke. I guess the sale of commercial time keeps that dog moving at a snails pace. I can't believe that they can do the environmental damage for years. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing like Oak Island. Major hiking, camping, remote expedition exploration. Last episode shows found Spanish crown coins minted in Bolivia in the 1600's. Gold bars showed up on a submerged Go-Pro camera. What an adventure. I'm hooked.

email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

i havent seen it yet but would like to watch it.