Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Log Times

I am hoping to get a few reports of recent log times.

They seemed to improve in the June-July timeframe, but have recently extended.

I currently have 4 orders that have been received, the oldest on 8/29, that have not yet logged. I assume this is because they were flooded with bulk subs before the price increase on 9/1.

Anyone with orders received before 8/29 yet to log?

Comments

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking the same thing. Mine was received on 9/4, so not older, but still not logged. Don't like it, but kind of expected it this time around.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

I am in the same boat with a small group sub. It is expected with the volume they received.

• Mickey MaysMickey Mays Posts: 288 ✭✭✭

My turn around time on a 65 day bulk sub was 45 days. Fast service, worst grades ever.
    Good Luck.

• LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2018 5:51PM

Casey,

Received Sep 4th
    Logged Sep 12th

But I cheated. I sent in 1 express service item and a bulk. ;)

Kevin

Kevin

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received 8/31, still not logged on 9/21.

• VoteDizzyVoteDizzy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭

Small, regular sub received 9-10, logged 9-19.

Hockey - Hrdina - Thunderbirds
    Wrestling - Danielson - Storm - Tajiri

@miwlvrn said:
    Received 8/31, still not logged on 9/21.

This order did get posted later on during 9/21 that it was logged on 9/20.

• MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

My order received 8/29 logged this morning.

Next up: still waiting on packages received 9/5, 9/6, and 9/20.

Packages received 9/5 and 9/6 logged yesterday 9/27. Good sign.

• sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 442 ✭✭✭

Two identical submissions (<50 cards each), labeled "Bulk Submission" on the package [first time I have ever done this] were signed for by PSA staff on 9/4 and 9/5 (guess they didn't ride together on the plane out to the west coast). One logged on 9/14 (8 business days) and the other on 9/25 (15 business days). Now just waiting for grades like everyone else.

Steve Saldutti
    sjjs28@comcast.net
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals

I'd be very curious to know whether there is any log time variance directly related (not coincidentally but unrelated) to whether or not the submission # is written on each CS1 in the order or not.

• LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LOTSOS said:
    Casey,

Received Sep 4th
    Logged Sep 12th

But I cheated. I sent in 1 express service item and a bulk. ;)

Kevin

Update.

I am pleased to announce what may possibly be a modern day Bulk Sub World Record. We are currently consulting with Guinness but as it stands this sub popped in 13 business days. I will always include an express item with bulk subs from now on even if it was just dumb luck.

Kevin

Kevin

July 18 would be 52 days if you included the National, more likely ~47. Still a month under the estimate, no?

• AANVAANV Posts: 326 ✭✭✭

@CARDSINLOSANGELES said:

@MrHockey said:
    July 18 would be 52 days if you included the National, more likely ~47. Still a month under the estimate, no?

sure. now that it's 60 days instead of 30 days (which really wasn't very long ago). Point is, this is not good customer service. It just isn't. Months is way too long.

I wouldn't have an issue with the wait time, provided that they accurately grade the cards the first time. The number of times that I have to resubmit a card before it ends up in the right holder, coupled with the outrageous wait times, means that I could be waiting two years before I can turn a card around.

• thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

My orders which were received on 9/5 were just logged today 9/28

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

I had a collector's club renewal get there on Monday and log later in the week on a Friday 9/20.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Two bulk orders (114 & 109 cards) currently at PSA.

First, sent 8/2/18, received at PSA 8/4/18, logged 8/10/18, poppage.....

Second, sent 8/29/18, received at PSA 8/31/18, logged 9/13/18, poppage.... wouldn't be surprised if this popped before the other.

• lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Bulk order sent 8/31, received 9/5 and logged 10/1.

• mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Regular grading 1 card received Sept. 17th logged Oct. 3rd. So far so good.

PackManInNC
  • WalkinDudeWalkinDude Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

Bulk Review order logged June 28th, so far nothing yet. It’s been about 65 business days.

Patrick

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@PatriotsSB said:
    I have a question? I'm new to the game. Do your grades pop all at once, or do they pop 1 at a time, or a few at a time until the order is complete?

All at once, when the order is complete.

Package received 9/20 logged on 10/4. More good news.

• CARDSANDCOINSCARDSANDCOINS Posts: 340 ✭✭✭

Logged 6/15, its been 79 business days, 133-cards bulk

• markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

@CARDSANDCOINS said:

That’s three weeks longer than mine. Patience is a virtue.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pack sub received 9/26, logged yesterday, 10/10.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CARDSANDCOINS said:

I also have a pack sub logged in 6/15.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2018 3:32AM

Im patiently waiting on a regular sub. Received 10/3 nothing yet.

• Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

MY CC Platinum renewal sub was received Monday and I just got a notification it was logged today.

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dpeck100 said:
    MY CC Platinum renewal sub was received Monday and I just got a notification it was logged today.

Same here... bulk order rcvd on Monday and got the e-mail that it was logged today. Gotta like that!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Im patiently waiting on a regular sub. Received 10/3 nothing yet.

Jeeeez not cool

• olb31olb31 Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sept 13

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • WalkinDudeWalkinDude Posts: 81 ✭✭✭

My submission is September 11th.

Patrick

@PatriotsSB said:
    Anyone's order pop yet? Mine was logged October 3rd. I had the September football 50 days special. Friday the 14th will be the 50th day.

I'm on business day 101 and waiting.

• MeferMefer Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

I’m still waiting on four orders that logged September 18th. I’m not optimistic about these even popping in January.

Matt

• TheThrill22TheThrill22 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

@Mefer said:
    I’m still waiting on four orders that logged September 18th. I’m not optimistic about these even popping in January.

Matt

Just bad business and until someone else comes along that can garner the reputation that PSA has (excluding their seemingly "give a crap about timeliness") there really isn't anything one can do but literally wait. I know that I could never run my business the way they do and retain customers.

• fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

It’s called BOTTOM LINE. Volume increases but manpower stays the same and more is expected.Just using a figure is you were grading 20 cards an hour now you are expected to grade 40 cards an hour which doesn’t happen or accuracy on grading goes down.
    It’s just the way Big Buisness operate

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • wadevlwadevl Posts: 224 ✭✭✭

9/27 and
    10/18 :/

Lucky
    BIGLEAGUE SportsCards
    "Respect The Hobby"
    www.bigleaguesc.com
    https://www.ebay.com/str/bigleagueseller
  • TomiTomi Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Logged 11/28 on a 10 day and still nothing. No point in even offering the service anymore.