Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Post your flag coins here.

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 28, 2018 7:05AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a very nice token....what is the reverse image? I assume gold plated.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ironmanl63ironmanl63 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DCW said:
    GB, why not edit the title of this thread simply for members to post a flag coin?
    The other thread is gone, and everybody seemingly came out the other side intact. No need to continue slinging mud at each other. We're all Americans. "With malice toward none, with charity for all"...remember?
    Abraham Lincoln/ Long May it Wave

Besides, like our President has said, there were "some very fine people on both sides."
    ;)

You are one clever dude! Your last sentence had no mud whatsoever. What a duche!

• Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DCW said:
    GB, why not edit the title of this thread simply for members to post a flag coin?
    The other thread is gone, and everybody seemingly came out the other side intact. No need to continue slinging mud at each other. We're all Americans. "With malice toward none, with charity for all"...remember?
    Abraham Lincoln/ Long May it Wave

Besides, like our President has said, there were "some very fine people on both sides."
    ;)

Ugh. So close and yet so far. :unamused:

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2018 9:49AM

@ironmanl63 said:

You are one clever dude! Your last sentence had no mud whatsoever. What a duche!

Are you trying to call me a "douche" or inferring that I'm "dutch?"
    (I'm neither, by the way. Just trying to understand the meaning of your insult.)

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's the matter girls? I thought the "flags" belong on the coins and not for looking for abuse to flag. Now we have an entire new group going at it in a completely new thread! The mods dumped the other one. :(

I wish I could show you the beautiful CWT with a flag that I'm cleaning. :)

• Options

@Insider2 ....Be sure to show us when your 'conservation' is complete... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

i like :)

• Options
    Mdcoincollector2003Mdcoincollector2003 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Silver proof 2016 fort moultrie

• Options
    Mdcoincollector2003Mdcoincollector2003 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Also this beauty with edge lettering!

• Options
    3stars3stars Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Descending into political crap in three, two, one...

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @Insider2 ....Be sure to show us when your 'conservation' is complete... ;) Cheers, RickO

There was a time several months ago when I could take an image, hook the camera to the computer, download it into a folder and post it to the board. My camera is no longer compatible with the new computer upgrade. It takes a lot longer of hit/miss tries (I'm not good with computers) to down load the image and get it to the computer and then FIND IT! :(

Sorry! You can look on the internet for a 85% Red Fuld#214/416 in MS-65.

• Options
    OldMasterOldMaster Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited August 30, 2018 4:04PM

The newest flag coin, to be released early next year, is (or will be) the half dollar reverse design for the 2019 American Legion Centennial Commemorative program. The U.S. Mint just announced these designs yesterday in a press release.

• Options

That is a nice design.... I am a Legion member, will probably get one... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file