Home U.S. Coin Forum

Random picture thread for Friday

ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let’s see some random pictures. :smiley:
I just took these a few minutes ago. I think they came out quite well. Nature can be quite beautiful!

Comments

• ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@morgansforever
    That critter looks a lot smarter than the grey squirrels where I live. :smile:
    Looks like he is flexing his biceps :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    @morgansforever
    That critter looks a lot smarter than the grey squirrels where I live. :smile:
    Looks like he is flexing his biceps :smile:

Shot at a local park was feeding it Honey Nut Cheerios, they all loved them.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool !!! B)

Timbuk3
  • 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bolivarshagnasty said:
    Pair of fawns in a dangerous blind curve last weekend. All is well, as they bound off with their parents shortly after the pic was taken thru our windshield.

That's a very nice pic of young deer, some mornings I see 10-20 on my way to work on 'back country roads' :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

The wife and I were sitting down to breakfast in New Orleans about a year and a half ago at a very famous breakfast restaurant. We looked out the window to see a little "free speech" going on at the courthouse across the street.

If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

Richard Butler
    "reddressashwednesday"
    Oil on canvas
    18" x 14"

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • ashelandasheland Posts: 22,612 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great pictures everybody!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file