Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Hi all I have something here that maybe some one can give me some info on Vietnam.

Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

I pick up some Vietnam notes but was given too other pieces as well he said some thing like they dropped them over Vietnam to try to get some of them to give up and would give them $5.00 as well like a free pass. But I know nothing about it can any one help.

This is what I bought.

This is what I'm talking about that came with the notes.

Thank you for any info~ Type2.

Hoard the keys.

Comments

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Safe Conduct pass - propaganda leaflets.

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

You bet it does thank you for your service. Did you guys see any of the leaflets like the ones I posted?

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    oklahomadannyoklahomadanny Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2018 11:13PM

Did my time. Nov.70-Dec.71 11B10
    We knew them as chu-hoi notes. Not sure if spelling is correct. I never did see any while out in the jungle though.

imageimageimage

Dad 1916-2014
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uncle Sam printed all sorts of psyops literature to get Charlie to come in. We paid money for weapons, intel, and lots of other things. The U.S. basically rented the country, bribed the politicians and caused a lot of death and destruction. I had my ass in the grass 69-72. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you guys for your services !!! :)

Timbuk3