Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Haven't Had Much Time For Coins Lately...

KyleKyle Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 28, 2018 10:37AM in U.S. Coin Forum

Since this little guy has been taking up a lot of my time (no complaints).

He's a 3½-month-old Morkie weighing in at a staggering 4 lbs. Included a Slab to keep this on topic, and provide scale.

This is the coin he is sitting next to, he didn't seem to care that it had a CAC sticker. :D

Successful BST Transactions With: tonedase, streg2, airplanenut, coindeuce, vibr0nic, natetrook, Shrub68, golden, Lakesammman, drddm, Ilikecolor, CoinJunkie, wondercoin, lablover

Comments

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you have yourself a fine little partner these bud. I can see you guy tearing it up. Have fun B)

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, the coin is certainly not a "dog!"

Looks like a lively little critter.

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have one of those, Schnauzer that is. Good for you for not having the ears cut.

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's a 70 for sure! What's his name?

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2018 6:55PM

Way better and more fun than coins for sure!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kyle said:

Included a Slab to keep this on topic, and provide scale.

:mrgreen: dat’s funny.

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2018 9:00PM

I would fall behind too if I have that cutie <3

• Options
    koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smudge said:
    The only time a dog will break your heart is when he dies. May he have a long happy life.

How true that statement is! We have two Boston Terriers and also had a Lab mix rescue up until last November when she died. I was heartbroken.

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

<3 2 oz heavy <3

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pets everyone. That dime is awesome too.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    KyleKyle Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hallco said:
    He's a 70 for sure! What's his name?

Henry

Successful BST Transactions With: tonedase, streg2, airplanenut, coindeuce, vibr0nic, natetrook, Shrub68, golden, Lakesammman, drddm, Ilikecolor, CoinJunkie, wondercoin, lablover
  • Options
    ScootersdadScootersdad Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

Get him a service dog shirt and take him along to coin shows

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2018 8:48PM

Awesome looking dog! I had to get mine a cat to play with while I am at work or she is all alone. Izzy is a Yorki/Freez and Kitty who is cat/black. There best buddies both 1 year and a few months.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cute, right on, enjoy !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,705 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lordmarcovan has a few cats. :smiley:

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your pets may not give a chit about coins, but my now three year old black cat - Lyosha does. He has stolen silver quarters off my desk and run off with them.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too many big tasty fish to chase after right now. WhaT ARE COINS?

• Options
    3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2018 3:43PM

Awesome!...I just rescued a pup from Mexico this last weekend for my kids, she is 5 months...she went from potential taco meat to white privilege in a matter of seconds...God works his wonders ;)

...I sent a $100 DNA test out yesterday...we will see ;)

• Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2018 4:35PM

Look to the left and you'll see a fine looking dog...... a little head-strong at times, a mister know-it-all and a dog who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips , but I wouldn't trade him for any other dog.

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ever had a ferret? They even stole my kids shoes.....found them under the kitchen cabinets doing a remodel!

@SaorAlba said:
    Your pets may not give a chit about coins, but my now three year old black cat - Lyosha does. He has stolen silver quarters off my desk and run off with them.

• Options
    ParlousJoeParlousJoe Posts: 451 ✭✭✭

Cute pup Kyle, I'm sure he's a handful right now so totally understand why you don't have much time for coins right now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file