Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Trade Lincoln Cents and Jefferson Nickels anyone?

nickelsciolistnickelsciolist Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
edited April 15, 2018 5:49AM in Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

Just joined the forum. My primary interest is trading to fill out my Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent collections. That said, I am getting down to some of the harder (hence more spendy) dates, so not exactly sure how\if this will really work. Any interested parties out there? Any ideas?

Comments

• what do you need

• TeamDennisTeamDennis Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

I have both pennies and nickels available. Need to know what you need. Uncirculated? AU?
    Circulated? Dates?

• nickelsciolistnickelsciolist Posts: 195 ✭✭✭

Circulated. Start with the Nickels: these are the dates I need which all look like lower mintage
    38D, 38S, 39D, 39S, 43D, 44D,44S,45D, 47S, 48S, 49S,50,50D,51S,53S,58.

I have a bunch of other older nickels that I've pulled out of boxes\rolls, but are mostly higher mintage dates, but I have a few harder to get, like 45S, 55 etc.

So, how would you guys see this working?

• TeamDennisTeamDennis Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

While I can provide all those dates, I see this as a private sale, not a trade. I will verify these dates and reply via private message.

...got your message...

• bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

What do you need in pennies, what grade etc.
    Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

Hi Bob. Looking for nice circulated coins. I have dates to trade, as far back as 1909.

I would like to trade for as many as I can. Are you interested in trading or selling?

• bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

I actually prefer trading. I have a lot of pennies as this is my primary field of collecting. What do you need.
    Bob Sr CEO fieldtechs

Hi Bob. Well, since my original post I actually acquired most of what I was looking for and am now down to the expensive stuff.

The dates I actually need (besides the ridiculously expensive 09s VDB) are 09s,10s,11s,12s,13s,14d,26s,31s.