Home Precious Metals

ModernCoinMart DEAL: $25 off $100 using Promo Code- Mme1bx02

ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the first time I purchased from MCM so I got free shipping too and the promo code was working as of 9:45 am on 8/16. I purchased 5x 2017 Eagles shipped for $76.95. Not to shabby B) !

Comments

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

FYI...that info was posted already in the: "Post metal deals here" .... by..Natchez14 August 15, 2017 6:21PM

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't check there, thanks for the info.

• Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting it in its own thread or I would have missed it. Picked up 6 Sunshine 1oz silvers at $89.84. Now passing the good word around the office.

• Also, I found this at another site-

"__There are reports of some $25 and $50 off coupon codes being offered at govmint on pop-ups. I don't have the codes.

https://www.govmint.com/

It is true. I put the same email in I used on MCM and didn't get anything except a free shipping offer.

I opened up another browser and used a different email and got $50 off $250. Suppose I should just finish off a tube with the 5 from MCM...__ "

So I opened up a IE instead of Chrome, went to the site, browsed a minute or two, and a $25 coupon popped up.
    $150 is required for free shipping, so I bought 10 of the generic bars, got the discount, and free shipping.
    You must use a different email address than the one you used at MCM. (These two sites are connected somehow).

End result- 10 1oz bars for $158.30 paid with a 2% credit card. $15.51 per oz with cc.

Successful transactions with Schmitz7, Bigbuck1975, chumley, CCHunter, Smittys, Gerard, Tookybandit, MorganMan94, LogPotato, coinlieutenant, GoldCoin98, pcgs69, Kccoin, ajaan, JBN, BLee23,....

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Natchez14 said:
    Also, I found this at another site-

"__There are reports of some $25 and $50 off coupon codes being offered at govmint on pop-ups. I don't have the codes.

It is true. I put the same email in I used on MCM and didn't get anything except a free shipping offer.

I opened up another browser and used a different email and got $50 off $250. Suppose I should just finish off a tube with the 5 from MCM...__ "

So I opened up a IE instead of Chrome, went to the site, browsed a minute or two, and a $25 coupon popped up.
    $150 is required for free shipping, so I bought 10 of the generic bars, got the discount, and free shipping.
    You must use a different email address than the one you used at MCM. (These two sites are connected somehow).

End result- 10 1oz bars for $158.30 paid with a 2% credit card. $15.51 per oz with cc.

Even though a different email is required can you use the same credit card and mailing address?

• ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Natchez14 said:
    Also, I found this at another site-

I see we both frequent /r/silverbugs! Ha

• @MorganMan94 said:

Even though a different email is required can you use the same credit card and mailing address?

Yes, I did with no problems.

Successful transactions with Schmitz7, Bigbuck1975, chumley, CCHunter, Smittys, Gerard, Tookybandit, MorganMan94, LogPotato, coinlieutenant, GoldCoin98, pcgs69, Kccoin, ajaan, JBN, BLee23,....

• rte592rte592 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm, must be missing something.
    Says the promo code was accepted BUT

Cart Totals
    5 Items: $103.70
    Total: $103.70

No discount?

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

It worked for me ?
    :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

Govmint promo code is GD20BX03

Got 20 of the "Morgan design 1-oz silver bars" for $309 shipped ($15.45/oz.) Thanks!

P.S. I heard that they will be calling your phone# for future "deals" so maybe don't put your real ph#

@rte592 said:

Cart Totals

No discount?

It worked only once for me, even when using different browsers & email addresses. Code may have expired.

• rte592rte592 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 16, 2017 8:04PM

@OPA said:

@rte592 said:

Cart Totals

No discount?

It worked only once for me, even when using different browsers & email addresses. Code may have expired.

No deal for me.
    I tried the home computer with different names and email addresses along with the work computer.
    Shut out on all attempts.

My order from MCM arrived today. Fast processing & mailing. Wish I could say the same about their eBay auctions processing.

• MorganMan94MorganMan94 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

My orders arrived today, shipping was much faster than I expected. Tried to order more today but coupon codes don't work anymore, not sure what I was thinking but wish I bought more.