Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1926-s Lincoln

Got this off eBay the other day, what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

It appears to have haze on the surfaces in the images, but perhaps this is from the plastic. How is it in-hand?

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice

• Options
    PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

In one image it looks off color but in the other it looks better.
    Not what to think???

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭

This grading company has a checkered history with the old time members of this board. You should try to cross it.

That's all I'll say.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    CopperCollectorCopperCollector Posts: 32 ✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2017 9:52PM

it is quite brassy on the obverse and the obverse has a little bit of a mirror surface, but I have seen other 20's cents with the same. I am going to send for a possible crossover.

• Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks grossly over graded.

• Options

I wouldn't go as far as saying "grossly" in fact in hand it has smoother fields than lots of my PCGS MS66 Lincolns.

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

I's like to see it in person, but from what I see, it looks good.
    Killer strike for a 26-S.

• Options
    david3142david3142 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is 0 chance you will get a 65RD out of this (that's a 6-figure coin), but it does look to be a nice coin in some of the pictures. In others it has a weird haze/coloration. Make sure to cross with a minimum (maybe 63RB?) Getting it out of that ACG holder will definitely be worth it.

• Options

The strike is great, but I'm concerned about the color. How much did you pay?

• Options
    edited August 12, 2017 5:32PM
    1. I figure it is always worth that with a chance for more. We will see shortly. How many '26s do you see with a sharp strike and smooth fields?
  • Options
    ldhairldhair Posts: 7,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm at 64. Nice coin.

Larry

• Options

@CopperCollector said:
    250. I figure it is always worth that with a chance for more. We will see shortly. How many '26s do you see with a sharp strike and smooth fields?

I'm REALLY concerned about the color and fear the coin won't grade. But the strike and fields are nearly incomparable.

• Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking processed.

Doug
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks lightly whizzed to me, needs to be seen in hand though. I hope you scored.

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12, 2017 6:18PM

Photo 4 makes it look like it has been polished. Also photos 2 & 3 looks like it has a lot of hits for an uncirculated coin.

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    Some_of_itSome_of_it Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

Do I see faint lines under the word Liberty and on Loncoln's coat?

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn nice. I'd say 64RB from these images.

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really hard to tell from the photos, but I see enough that I wouldn't give it a 65, and the 'brassiness' is a concern as well.
    However, it sounds like the OP is familiar with 'nice' Lincolns and has it in hand, and he paid < MS63 money for it, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he will probably by Ok with this coin.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Walkerguy21D said:
    Really hard to tell from the photos, but I see enough that I wouldn't give it a 65, and the 'brassiness' is a concern as well.
    However, it sounds like the OP is familiar with 'nice' Lincolns and has it in hand, and he paid < MS63 money for it, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he will probably by Ok with this coin.

I agree; color looks a bit off--I'd like to see it to make an assessment.....may just be the pictures though.
    I too wish the OP good luck with this coin.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like it could grade 64.... You will do well at that grade....Let us know what happens.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

The coin is 100% not a natural color. It also has a slight amount of friction. IMO it will not straight grade. If by chance it does, MS-62 - 63 MAX!

If the money you paid is more than an MS-63 price there is too much downside to crack and submit to our host. I'd hold it until you found something you like already graded and trade your "MS-65" in the deal. If you are a Lincoln collector, then keep it as it looks like a better coin than (IMO) it actually is.

• Options
    edited August 14, 2017 9:50AM

@Insider2 said:
    The coin is 100% not a natural color. It also has a slight amount of friction. IMO it will not straight grade. If by chance it does, MS-62 - 63 MAX!

If the money you paid is more than an MS-63 price there is too much downside to crack and submit to our host. I'd hold it until you found something you like already graded and trade your "MS-65" in the deal. If you are a Lincoln collector, then keep it as it looks like a better coin than (IMO) it actually is.

I paid a 1/5th of a MS-63 price and the coin has no friction on it whatsoever.

• Options

That's a nice strike for a 1926-S. Good luck with the crossover, keep us posted.

• Options
    TPRCTPRC Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DMWJR said:
    I'm thinking processed.

My first reaction as well.

Tom

• Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it will 64RD.

www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    edited August 14, 2017 11:39AM

@CopperCollector said: "I paid a 1/5th of a MS-63 price..."

That should tell you a lot. I guess there actually may be a Santa Clause in numismatics in spite of what I always heard. :smiley:

"...and the coin has no friction on it whatsoever."

Whatever you say as you are the copper "ex-pert;" yet IMO there are two basic unnatural colors on your coin. The entire coin and the rubbed portions.

Oh, my mistake. I forgot It is in a MS-65 slab.

• Options

@Insider2 said:

Whatever you say as you are the copper "ex-pert;" yet IMO there are two basic unnatural colors on your coin. The entire coin and the rubbed portions.

I never proclaimed to be a copper ex-pert (if you can find me saying that please let me know). and I never said it might grade a MS-65, (if you can find me saying that please let me know). I ask for some opinions and you come out swinging. Apparently you are the ex-pert, so I will take your word for it.

• Options

@CopperCollector said:

@Insider2 said:

I never proclaimed to be a copper ex-pert (if you can find me saying that please let me know). and I never said it might grade a MS-65, (if you can find me saying that please let me know). I ask for some opinions and you come out swinging. Apparently you are the ex-pert, so I will take your word for it.

First: Please don't be mad at the messenger. You are the copper collector, not me. Copper is a very hard field to get a handle on. The folks I know that collect it are" super-informed" and know much more than I do. I regularly ask their opinion at major coin shows. So, I apologize to you for making that assumption based on your "CopperCollector" handle.

Second: Don't believe anything someone tells you. Find out for yourself if it is true. Note that I gave you an opinion and backed it up with things to look for.

Third: All I gave you were two comments after you claimed your coin was natural with no rub. The color is "wrong." If you are going to collect cents I have a suggestion. Purchase a bunch of BU cents from the 1960's. Leave them all around the house and put some in a jar with a bunch of brown cents. Never mind, that will take too much time. Get to a coin show, coin club, or coin dealer and ask to see a Whitman blue cent folder with coins inside. check out the colors. You can also examine coins in PCGS slabs both "red" and "RB."

Forth: Usually, the price you need to pay for a coin from an honest & knowledgeable person is generally connected to its condition. There is a reason that coin was priced below MS-63. It is a trap coin for the average collector. The coin is not original. Many will think it is but with a little study I think you will agree with me.

Finally: Consider the fact that I even posted in this thread as reaching out and using "tough love" on you. I don't get around much but I learn a lot here. I also stick my two cents into any thread where I don't agree with the posts or where I think I can add something of value. Regrettably, I'm an only child and never learned to play nice. :wink:

• Options

@Insider2 said:

The color is "wrong." If you are going to collect cents I have a suggestion. Purchase a bunch of BU cents from the 1960's. Leave them all around the house and put some in a jar with a bunch of brown cents. Never mind, that will take too much time. Get to a coin show, coin club, or coin dealer and ask to see a Whitman blue cent folder with coins inside. check out the colors. You can also examine coins in PCGS slabs both "red" and "RB."

@Insider2 said:

Third: All I gave you were two comments after you claimed your coin was natural with no rub. The color is "wrong." If you are going to collect cents I have a suggestion. Purchase a bunch of BU cents from the 1960's. Leave them all around the house and put some in a jar with a bunch of brown cents. Never mind, that will take too much time. Get to a coin show, coin club, or coin dealer and ask to see a Whitman blue cent folder with coins inside. check out the colors. You can also examine coins in PCGS slabs both "red" and "RB."

Again you like to throw comments out there that are not true. Where did I "claim" anywhere in my posts that the color was natural? I did say the fields are very smooth and I do not find any rub under any magnification. I have hundreds of Lincolns in PCGS and NGC holders to look at.
    Here is one that is in a PCGS holder. Would you say this color is wrong? The coin in my possession has the same underlying hues, and the same surfaces, minus the red oxidation. http://images.pcgs.com/CoinFacts/32561983_46159781_2200.jpg

• Options

I once bought a 1818 large cent off eBay raw. The seller listed it as XF. I received it and thought I had a winner. so I asked a grade here. and I got the same kind of answers (cleaned, pitted, au, xf, recolored) I used my own judgement and sent it to PCGS and it came back MS63RB. Glad I did. :)

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

a percentage of (I don't know how much) 26-S Cents exhibit that dull red color. Lange mentioned it in his Lincoln Cent book. I once sent a nicely struck 26-S to PCGS. It was dark and had a dull red look to it.

The coin came back in a body bag with "environmental damage" on it.

I was upset and sent it off to ANACS, and it came back AU-50. The coin is what it is. I don't know who to believe.

Just my 2 Cents worth. This date and mint are strange coins.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options

@CopperCollector said: "Again you like to throw comments out there that are not true. Where did I "claim" anywhere in my posts that the color was natural? I did say the fields are very smooth and I do not find any rub under any magnification. I have hundreds of Lincolns in PCGS and NGC holders to look at."

I think you need to go back and read the thread - from the beginning. Never mind, I think I better make this really clear as I'm done with the weasel way you have tried to put words in my mouth. :smile: BTW, it sure sounds like with hundreds of graded Lincolns you must be a copper "ex-pert" after all.

These are the posts I was commenting on when I posted: "The coin is 100% not a natural color. It also has a slight amount of friction. IMO it will not straight grade. If by chance it does, MS-62 - 63 MAX!"

@Jimnight said: "Nice."
    @mannie gray said: "I'd like to see it in person, but from what I see, it looks good"
    @ldhair said: "I'm at 64. Nice coin."
    @VanHalen said: "Damn nice. I'd say 64RB from these images."

Please note that none of the post was addressed/directed to you. So you are correct; so far you have said nothing about the color.

The rest of my post was directed to you and offered some friendly advice concerning what to do with that "gem."

Below is your reply to the opinion of the following posts:

@Shamika said: "The strike is great, but I'm concerned about the color."
    "I'm REALLY concerned about the color and fear the coin won't grade."
    @Walkerguy21D said: "Really hard to tell from the photos, but I see enough that I wouldn't give it a 65, and the 'brassiness' is a concern as well. However, it sounds like the OP is familiar with 'nice' Lincolns and has it in hand, ...

Here is your defense:

@CopperCollector posted: "It is quite brassy on the obverse and the obverse has a little bit of a mirror surface."
    "wouldn't go as far as saying "grossly" in fact in hand it has smoother fields than lots of my PCGS MS66 Lincolns."

The fireworks started with your reply to my FIRST POST with suggestions and opinion that the coin had an unnatural color. @CopperCollector said: "I paid a 1/5th of a MS-63 price and the coin has no friction on it whatsoever."

I could have posted in the beginning that you bought yourself an AU coin with an altered surface at a cheap price. Good for you, I'm sure the seller was happy.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your collecting. It seems you have done very well with you purchases. The PCGS coin you posted is beautiful. One of the nicest I've seen. Only one large corrosion spot on the reverse.

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    @CopperCollector said: "Again you like to throw comments out there that are not true. Where did I "claim" anywhere in my posts that the color was natural? I did say the fields are very smooth and I do not find any rub under any magnification. I have hundreds of Lincolns in PCGS and NGC holders to look at."

I think you need to go back and read the thread - from the beginning. Never mind, I think I better make this really clear as I'm done with the weasel way you have tried to put words in my mouth. :smile: BTW, it sure sounds like with hundreds of graded Lincolns you must be a copper "ex-pert" after all.

These are the posts I was commenting on when I posted: "The coin is 100% not a natural color. It also has a slight amount of friction. IMO it will not straight grade. If by chance it does, MS-62 - 63 MAX!"

@Jimnight said: "Nice."
    @mannie gray said: "I'd like to see it in person, but from what I see, it looks good"
    @ldhair said: "I'm at 64. Nice coin."
    @VanHalen said: "Damn nice. I'd say 64RB from these images."

Please note that none of the post was addressed/directed to you. So you are correct; so far you have said nothing about the color.

The rest of my post was directed to you and offered some friendly advice concerning what to do with that "gem."

Below is your reply to the opinion of the following posts:

@Shamika said: "The strike is great, but I'm concerned about the color."
    "I'm REALLY concerned about the color and fear the coin won't grade."
    @Walkerguy21D said: "Really hard to tell from the photos, but I see enough that I wouldn't give it a 65, and the 'brassiness' is a concern as well. However, it sounds like the OP is familiar with 'nice' Lincolns and has it in hand, ...

Here is your defense:

@CopperCollector posted: "It is quite brassy on the obverse and the obverse has a little bit of a mirror surface."
    "wouldn't go as far as saying "grossly" in fact in hand it has smoother fields than lots of my PCGS MS66 Lincolns."

The fireworks started with your reply to my FIRST POST with suggestions and opinion that the coin had an unnatural color. @CopperCollector said: "I paid a 1/5th of a MS-63 price and the coin has no friction on it whatsoever."

I could have posted in the beginning that you bought yourself an AU coin with an altered surface at a cheap price. Good for you, I'm sure the seller was happy.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your collecting. It seems you have done very well with you purchases. The PCGS coin you posted is beautiful. One of the nicest I've seen. Only one large corrosion spot on the reverse.

So there you have it. Thanks for your input @Insider2 I appreciate every bit of your advice.

• Options
    edited August 14, 2017 8:01PM

Thank you @CopperCollector, I really was worried that I had stepped over the line! I hope we can have more discussions about coins in the future. Please let us know how the 26-S coin grades if you send it in.

Now if you will humor me some more, I have a question for you. I don't understand why folks post a coin and ask an opinion before they submit it to the TPGS. You've demonstrated that you are very comfortable with Lincolns and have a collection that shows it. Aren't you worried that PCGS, for example, may see this thread?

I don't think the graders post or even have time to monitor the boards but I do know employees at the services do. If (big if) I worked at a TPGS and was tasked to watch the forums, when I saw a thread like this, I would copy an image of your coin and post it in the grading room with other coins that might be coming in with potentially high values. Just in case I'm not being paranoid, wouldn't it be best to send it to NGC now?

• Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2017 8:38PM

Your coin from the photos is not a 65, at least by PCGS standards. The color and the luster are dull and it appears that the coin has been harshly dipped in the past. But you stated that you got it for 1/5 the vallue of a PCGS coin, so crack it, and re-submit it RAW and see what your results are.

PCGS will give an expert opinion that is relevent.

OINK

• Options
    RonyahskiRonyahski Posts: 3,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CopperCollector said:

@Insider2 said:

The color is "wrong." If you are going to collect cents I have a suggestion. Purchase a bunch of BU cents from the 1960's. Leave them all around the house and put some in a jar with a bunch of brown cents. Never mind, that will take too much time. Get to a coin show, coin club, or coin dealer and ask to see a Whitman blue cent folder with coins inside. check out the colors. You can also examine coins in PCGS slabs both "red" and "RB."

@Insider2 said:

Again you like to throw comments out there that are not true. Where did I "claim" anywhere in my posts that the color was natural? I did say the fields are very smooth and I do not find any rub under any magnification. I have hundreds of Lincolns in PCGS and NGC holders to look at.
    Here is one that is in a PCGS holder. Would you say this color is wrong? The coin in my possession has the same underlying hues, and the same surfaces, minus the red oxidation. http://images.pcgs.com/CoinFacts/32561983_46159781_2200.jpg

My first reaction to the picture was pretty nice, tough tough date.
    But can't go so far as to compare to the linked coin. Different toning, not as much luster, different surfaces, more surface marks. (I own the linked coin.)

Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 14, 2017 9:36PM

@OldIndianNutKase said:
    Your coin from the photos is not a 65, at least by PCGS standards. The color and the luster are dull and it appears that the coin has been harshly dipped in the past. But you stated that you got it for 1/5 the vallue of a PCGS coin, so crack it, and re-submit it RAW and see what your results are.

PCGS will give an expert opinion that is relevent.

OINK

Harshly dipped? With what? Harshly how?

No one uses eZest on copper. Thinners like acetone and xylene are harmless to the metal. MS70 is not a dip (though who knows how it is used). I don't get the harshly dipped-thing.

Treated to recolor? Maybe. I couldn't say from the pictures.

I agree it should be sent to PCGS for a legitimate assessment. I would try a cross at any grade and not a crack out.
    Lance.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

If I paid $250 for it I would have already cracked it out and sent it in. You bought it as a raw coin so you virtually have zero downside and tremendous upside if you get it in ANY PCGS holder regardless of color designation. Trust your grading intincts. You have one huge advantage over us. You have seen the coin in hand

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

I agree w/ OINK

@lkeigwin disagrees: "Harshly dipped? With what? Harshly how? No one uses eZest on copper.

Sorry, I was not there when it was done. LOL. However, the OP's coin has been chemically stripped at one time and the color has not returned to anything remotely passable to anyone who collects copper. That said, in these days of "newcomers" with less than thirty years of "training" in the trenches of the real world, ONLY the opinion concerning "market acceptability" rendered by a major TPGS counts !

Ike continued: "No one uses eZest on copper. Thinners like acetone and xylene are harmless to the metal.
    MS70 is not a dip (though who knows how it is used). I don't get the harshly dipped-thing."

No One??? Spoken by an omnipresent numismatist. Are you so positive? Sorry, you are misinformed about eZest and admittedly uninformed about MS-70. Actually, "harshly" usually indicates the extent or degree that a process has changed a coin's surface. Example: A very quick dip in Sulfuric acid has harshly etched my copper cent and harshly burned my fingers. :wink:

Lance and others are correct. It should be sent to PCGS for a legitimate assessment of its "market acceptability."

• Options

Perhaps my experience with eZest and copper differs from yours, Insider. "No one uses it on copper" is obviously an exaggeration to make a point. It is a poor treatment for copper as it usually results in unnatural color. My findings...I've been wrong before.

"Harshly dipped" is not a phrase I've seen. Harshly cleaned, yes. Over-dipped, sure. But okay...let's not quibble over words.

As for MS70, in my experience it is relatively safe on copper. I usually follow treatment with an acetone bath (which also removes any blue hue). I understand MS70 is intended for spot application, not as a dip. I believe the bottle says that in some prominent way. I qualified that because surely folks use cleaners in different ways. Do you dip coins in MS70?
    Lance.

• Options
    PQueuePQueue Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

RE:
    You have one huge advantage over us. You have seen the coin in hand.
    +1
    I rarely participate in GTG's here, but I will venture a BB swag this time.

• Options

@lkeigwin said: "Perhaps my experience with eZest and copper differs from yours, Insider. "No one uses it on copper" is obviously an exaggeration to make a point. It is a poor treatment for copper as it usually results in unnatural color. My findings...I've been wrong before."

I'm just stirring the pot. :wink: Most that use eZest on copper don't have a clue and ruin the coin. I've heard that "some" who use it on copper to strip it - do.

"Harshly dipped" is not a phrase I've seen. Harshly cleaned, yes. Over-dipped, sure. But okay...let's not quibble over words.

OK, I never heard of "harshly dipped" either. Lot's of folks read these threads and learn from you - me included. :blush:

"As for MS70, in my experience it is relatively safe on copper. I usually follow treatment with an acetone bath (which also removes any blue hue). I understand MS70 is intended for spot application, not as a dip. I believe the bottle says that in some prominent way. I qualified that because surely folks use cleaners in different ways. Do you dip coins in MS70?"

Every day! In fact (@EagkeEye) I just turned some coins slightly blue a few minutes ago and after typing this I'm going back to the sink. Cannot get the intensity of the blue in an image - sorry!

• Options
    ChrisH821ChrisH821 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 15, 2017 11:27AM

I would send it in. I'd be a little worried about the color as posted, but that may be a white balance issue since it looks a little different in each picture. My ACG ebay purchase last year did quite well, better than I thought it would. Hopefully yours will as well. (Old pics are dead thanks to PB, I'll have to update them)

Collector, occasional seller

• Options

@lkeigwin

No one uses eZest on copper. Thinners like acetone and xylene are harmless to the metal. MS70 is not a dip (though who knows how it is used). I don't get the harshly dipped-thing.

Harshly dipped would be dipping the coin in an acidic soloution that will effect the surface of the metal. This is not the same as dipping the coin in a solvent such as acetone, Xylene et al. I don't think that I invented the term harshly dipped, and surprised that this is the first time you heard it. Maybe I will dip a BN cent in muriatic acid and see if the result might be described as harsh.

OINK

• Options

@Insider2 said:

Every day! In fact (@EagkeEye) I just turned some coins slightly blue a few minutes ago and after typing this I'm going back to the sink. Cannot get the intensity of the blue in an image - sorry!

Great experiment, Insider. Blue Flying eagle Cents are very rare. I hope it turns out like this one:

OINK

• Options

The one I worked on in my image is a struck counterfeit Pattern J-187. :(

• Options

@OldIndianNutKase said:
    @lkeigwin

Harshly dipped would be dipping the coin in an acidic soloution that will effect the surface of the metal.

As I said, no fun quibbling over words. But that sounds like an ordinary eZest dip to me.

An acid dip strips tarnish and affects the original surfaces of a coin, to one degree or another.
    Lance.

• Options
    STEWARTBLAYNUMISSTEWARTBLAYNUMIS Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭

Copper collector - this coin has a great strike for a 1926s Lincoln cent
    At $250 you did a great job cherry picking this coin

In my opinion this coin is nicer than the 1914-D Ms 66+ red that just sold in the Heritage auction for $ 150,000

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file