Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

lesson learned

decided to go to the baltimore on sunday. What a waste of time. I'm pretty sure there were 5 dealers left and 4 of them were coin dealers. once again, lesson learned.

Collecting Grand Rapids, Michigan Nationals all denominations, series, and types as well as obsoletes.

Please PM me with any available for sale.

Comments

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

Yup, usually the last day at shows is a huge bummer. Memphis has been the exception for me. I always seem to find good stuff on the last day.

• numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

I only set up at the winter FUN,but I always,always,stay for Sunday.Only the one show so I try to milk it...that stated,I feel that if there's only a handful of dealers left on Sunday I will have a better shot at some last day stragglers.....and,that has been the case for most years.My worry is that if enough bad Sunday's occur for enough folks it will create a cycle of dealers not being able to justify the expense of the extra day vs the people feeling it would be a waste of time.....a "vicious cycle" that could lead to Sunday's becoming a thing of the past in short order(especially with shows that make you pay to get in).

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency