lesson learned

decided to go to the baltimore on sunday. What a waste of time. I'm pretty sure there were 5 dealers left and 4 of them were coin dealers. once again, lesson learned.

Collecting Grand Rapids, Michigan Nationals all denominations, series, and types as well as obsoletes.

Please PM me with any available for sale.

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

Yup, usually the last day at shows is a huge bummer. Memphis has been the exception for me. I always seem to find good stuff on the last day.

• numbersmannumbersman Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

I only set up at the winter FUN,but I always,always,stay for Sunday.Only the one show so I try to milk it...that stated,I feel that if there's only a handful of dealers left on Sunday I will have a better shot at some last day stragglers.....and,that has been the case for most years.My worry is that if enough bad Sunday's occur for enough folks it will create a cycle of dealers not being able to justify the expense of the extra day vs the people feeling it would be a waste of time.....a "vicious cycle" that could lead to Sunday's becoming a thing of the past in short order(especially with shows that make you pay to get in).

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency