Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS City Skyline series - how many cities can we post here??

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bought this today at Bellevue Rare Coins.

Any other cities represented out there??

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

I have gone to Bellevue Rare coins recently, but didn't see that! I'll check it out!

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've also got Seattle

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the purpose of the "Skyline Series"?

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

LoL! The first step is admitting it!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Label nonsense reaches new "heights."

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@airplanenut...Nice shot of Seattle... have seen that many times...good memories. Cheers, RickO

• Options

Airplanenut:

Looks like you're a bit high for your downwind leg into Boeing. Are you in SeaTacs airspace?? :lol:

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17, 2017 11:24AM

Here's the skyline.....coming in for a water landing :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Looks like a DeHavilland Beaver landing South on Lake Union - nice! Kenmore Air??

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, I miss my 1 year in Seattle - sailing on Lakes Union and Washington and even a few times on the Sound, views of mountains E and W, water water everywhere, not a prettier place on Earth when the sun is out.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will always be home in my heart....

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep... Lake Union view.... Lived/worked there for twenty years.... Cheers, RickO

• Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lakesammman said:
    Airplanenut:

Looks like you're a bit high for your downwind leg into Boeing. Are you in SeaTacs airspace?? :lol:

That was a long final, smarty. Pretty sure I was coming from the islands, so I was probably finishing a 40-50 mile straight-in at that point.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file