Options

***PRECIOUS METAL DEALS***

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Never see any 90% deals image just the mass produced modern dreck . I've been watching for them but it aint happening.

A single lot of $100 face in dimes sold on ebay yesterday for $1229 . Thats the lowest I've seen of late >>

Other than the fact that it's coinage [and half worn out to boot] why anyone would even want the stuff? >>

That's the problem with some of the 90% changing hands, the Mercs, SLQ, and a lot of Walkers are worn under weight and don't even get me started on the PO1, FR2 Barber stuff. I quit buying 90% a couple years ago for that reason.

image >>

I bought a roll of Barber halves from APMEX advertised as "circulated" What I got was complete junk. PO1 and even some bent coins that would have been labeled as culls if it was any other coin. I stacked them up next to a roll of G-VG walkers and it came up to about 75% of the walker roll. Never again. >>

How did/does the weight of your roll compare with new coins of like issue or even average circulated? I expect the term circulated is a broad description that includes au to poor. Is there some sort of "standard for the trade" that may have been breached?
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Never see any 90% deals image just the mass produced modern dreck . I've been watching for them but it aint happening.

A single lot of $100 face in dimes sold on ebay yesterday for $1229 . Thats the lowest I've seen of late >>

Other than the fact that it's coinage [and half worn out to boot] why anyone would even want the stuff? >>

I think 10 or 20 years out it will have a much higher premium , right now a troy ounce silver bought as 90% is worth a premium over spot everywhere you look.

I think it bears repeating , there won't be any more 90% made ever . Silver proof sets and modern commemorative dollars don't count , those are lower on the totem pole than war nickles. >>

Most of it is just junk that's worn out, underweight and frankly should be thrown in the smelter instead of generating pollution by mining new silver. It's a waste of fossil fuel shipping that crap around the country. It's only redeeming value IMO is that it can still be used as money.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭
    Never mind.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about we keep this thread to just sharing the deals as intended by the OP and do the complaining in all the other threads - plenty to choose from.

The things I don’t always agree with are always worth considering.

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JMBullion is selling 1.25 oz. Canadian Silver Bison coins for $2.25 over spot, any quntity. Sort of a weird weight, why not just stick to 1 oz. or maybe 2, beats me.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do have to be careful with 90% and them not being slicks or light, but I've bought some XF-AU 90% off ebay for just over melt, shipped. It's possible to find decent prices for dent coins, but you definitely have to be patient and set your limit.

I think 90% silver proofs are better than war nickels if you can score them at the same price as other 90%. I don't see the issue?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>ASE tubes on ebay, 394.99 ebay bux eligible, won't last long >>

I saw those , they listed some lots of 10 as well. They quote up to 17 days to ship thoughimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>ASE tubes on ebay, 394.99 ebay bux eligible, won't last long >>

I saw those , they listed some lots of 10 as well. They quote up to 17 days to ship thoughimage >>

I can wait, I got protection. image

• Options

<< <i>Ebay - Apmex - Roll of 2014 ASE - $399.99 >>

5 rolls minimum at $386 a roll delivered from JMBullion. Better deal IMO.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

5 rolls minimum at $386 a roll delivered from JMBullion. Better deal IMO. >>

Yup... If you have 2k to drop on Silver at the moment... But if you have about $400.... Apmex isn't a bad deal image
  • Options

If that roll is a daily deal on ebay then it would buy you the $20 coupon assuming you got it
  • Options
    Considered it but not hot enough even with $20 off next purchase.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>If that roll is a daily deal on ebay then it would buy you the $20 coupon assuming you got it >>

ummm....what are you talking about?
  • Options
    PRIZ430PRIZ430 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭

APMEX seems to run these sales right BEFORE silver tanks....and from the current futures trading....looks like both silver and gold are headed for another hard sell off...
  • Options
    Gold $1185 Silber $16.10
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

<< <i>

APMEX seems to run these sales right BEFORE silver tanks....and from the current futures trading....looks like both silver and gold are headed for another hard sell off... >>

Yep...Just as I said...Apmex puts silver Eagles on sale and WHAM....Silver gets hammered by almost 5%....
  • Options
    johnperk747johnperk747 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

I just picked up 10 Rolls of ASE for $370 Happy Camper image

Blessings
  • Options

<< <i>I just picked up 10 Rolls of ASE for $370 Happy Camper image

Blessings >>

7 rolls @ $361.60 delivered. Happier Camperimage
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Blessings >>

7 rolls @ $361.60 delivered. Happier Camperimage >>

where?
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Blessings >>

where? >>

Maybe you can share with us and let us be happier campers too ? image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    I picked up one roll (ASE 2014) for $366.75 at Provident today.

That's $357.80 plus s/h ($8.95).

Should be about the same right now.

Lookie here
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Blessings >>

where? >>

Maybe you can share with us and let us be happier campers too ? image >>

Pinehurst. Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Right now 2014 ASEs are at $18.08 each if you buy 20 or more.

Got my notice by email.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

<< <i>I picked up one roll (ASE 2014) for $366.75 at Provident today.

Lookie here >>

Could have saved about $2 per roll at Provident.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>APMEX 2014 ASE Roll for $384.99 >>

Oh no! Expect silver to plummet further come Monday.image
    So far, APMEX has been the most accurate indicator as to the short term movement of silver.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>

Lookie here >>

Could have saved about $2 per roll at Provident. >>

Edited because I just re-read your post... I thought you were talking to me...lol. MY bad.
  • Options

Here is a sort of a deal on ebay bullion. ebay $50 gift cards for $45 each

I just bought one myself to use on something else , it says you can buy more than one so maybe if you buy 10 you can get a $500 coin for $450 .

Better check the fine print first though to make sure they can be combined
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up, bronco!
    You can buy 3 max and, if I understood correctly, you can redeem a max of $500 per purchase.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Lookie here >>

Could have saved about $2 per roll at Provident. >>

Edited because I just re-read your post... I thought you were talking to me...lol. MY bad. >>

No, just musing about/to myself.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
    "Now this is a deal" - Barry Chappell
    2014 silver eagles $23.95 each plus shipping, turn on your tv ASAP...
    keceph `anah
  • Options

<< <i>Here is a sort of a deal on ebay bullion. ebay $50 gift cards for $45 each

I just bought one myself to use on something else , it says you can buy more than one so maybe if you buy 10 you can get a $500 coin for $450 .

Better check the fine print first though to make sure they can be combined >>

Picked up 3

Extra $15 off another 10% bucks deal is hot

• Options

How do you get a gif to embed and play? I've tried it and it was either a still pic or didn't display at allimage
  • Options
    This one just plays using the IMG tags

Nothing special for me to do

Whoever made it made it infinite loop. If one is made to single play it might appear to load and not play if it has played once for you already.
  • Options

Whenever I tried to do it it was for one and done type gifs and it probably finished and froze up and I thought it was not working as you say.
  • Options

<< <i>Here is a sort of a deal on ebay bullion. ebay $50 gift cards for $45 each

Thanks, I picked up two. image
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thanks, I picked up two. image >>

thanks as well. grabbed 3 for future bullion purchases.
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options

1 oz AGE for $1220 ebay APMEX

sure its $50 over spot but in a week it will be below melt image and then in another week $50 over again
  • Options

<< <i>1 oz AGE for $1220 ebay APMEX

sure its $50 over spot but in a week it will be below melt image and then in another week $50 over again >>

No deal. You can pay list price anywhere. Even with the perks, it's too high. Their last deal was near $10 over IIRC.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

<< <i>

So far, APMEX has been the most accurate indicator as to the short term movement of silver. >>

Looks like APMEX has gotten it right again....6:05 PM Sunday night...and gold is already DOWN 35.00....and Silver is DOWN .90....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

So far, APMEX has been the most accurate indicator as to the short term movement of silver. >>

Looks like APMEX has gotten it right again....6:05 PM Sunday night...and gold is already DOWN 35.00....and Silver is DOWN .90.... >>

Ya but their cost for the roll is heading north... $403.34 right now.
  • Options
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    APMEX free shipping today only. Min order $49+.
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austrian roll (20) Philharmonics $376.95 with free s&h

eBay MCM Philharmonics
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>APMEX free shipping today only. Min order $49+. >>

And I jumped back in with this and the Libertads for +$2.49.
  • Options
    $100 Ebay Gift card for $90.

Another one of these deals. 4 hours left.
  • Options
    Here's what the silver stacker people can do

Take 2x50 + 1x100 gift cards and buy this for an add'l 10% off

Or about 17.55 per coin

I think if bullion is not excluded you will get the $20 coupon for those who received that offer. I didn't see where bullion daily deals excluded(?)...

Or use to buy iTunes cards that are already 25% off???? Possible????

• Options