Home U.S. Coin Forum

I just made $328.02 in one day and my coins have not even been packed for shipment.

GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
Kudos to the forum member that alerted the forum to the $399/roll price for 2014 ASE's on eBay.

I ordered 3 rolls yesterday because it appeared to be a good deal, and I've never bought a roll of silver dollars.

Well, I just checked the listing and today the price is $509.33......723 rolls sold so far.

When I ordered, I believe the quantity sold was under 500 rolls.

So thank you fellow forum member.....can't find his post.

Linky

Comments

• SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, decent grab.
    $509 is certainly optimistic at the moment.
    There are some $430 rolls to be had on eBay.
    And less than that if you don't tick off your BM dealer. image
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice price.....Cheers, RickO
  • BustHalfBrianBustHalfBrian Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭

Lurking and learning since 2010. Full-time professional numismatist based in SoCal.
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but in reality you did not make $328.02 in one day!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry, but in reality you did not make $328.02 in one day! >>

What a party pooper.

OK OK, my silver bullion coin investment increased in value by $328.02 in one day per APMEX......does that work for you?
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Sorry, but in reality you did not make $328.02 in one day! >>

What a party pooper.

OK OK, my silver bullion coin investment increased in value by $328.02 in one day per APMEX......does that work for you? >>

You don't get the money till you sell em. Otherwise, it's all just a paper trail.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
    Double post accident.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
    I do not mean to rain on your parade.
    However, with shipping these currently are $413 a roll at Provident for 3 rolls.
    Just because someone else is asking way more than current best prices doesn't mean your "investment" went up that much at all.
    You are focusing on the trees and missing the forest here in my opinion.
    I am happy for you....good purchase, just not as currently valuable as you may think.
    Just sayin'!
  • BrolBrol Posts: 266 ✭✭
    I count chickens only in the Autumn, not the Spring. When you get them, try to sell them and get $328.02 profit after shipping and fees (if any). I doubt that you can sell them at all without a loss if these silver prices will stay at this level.. Good luck.
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome Goldbully. $399.99 delivered using cc payment is as good a deal as you'll find today. A friend alerted me to the sale so I posted it on the PM forum like others have done in the past.

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a very good price and I would be happy also.
  • scotty1419scotty1419 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    I think that's what we'd call a 'Paper profit' image
  • astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna continue to "make" $100s a day? Pinehurst Coin Exchange is currently selling 2014 ASEs for $395.20 per roll, delivered (as of this writing).

Here

Ampex just overcharges ... $509 a roll is just silly.
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭
    $4 - $5 over spot is good Ebay price .. buy price for Dealers ASE's $1- $ 2 over spot .. don't spend the money in one place

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file