Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1990 Donruss Aqueous

12346»

Comments

• NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What's next, Blue/White Test? image >>

I hope not. I've been working on this puppy for over 13 years, and it wore me out. I have over half a set of Blue/Whites, but finishing them will be next to impossible. image >>

Imagine the mechanical errors in putting a complete graded set together. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Imagine the mechanical errors in putting a complete graded set together. image

Nick >>

LOL! I can see it now. 1990 Upper Deck Blue/White Test. image

• << <i>I hope not. I've been working on this puppy for over 13 years, and it wore me out. I have over half a set of Blue/Whites, but finishing them will be next to impossible. image >>

Over half way there already, you should go for it! Is it still thought that between 1 and 3 of these exist for each card?

• Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn fine job, Amigo image
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Bob!! Truly awesome set! Now I want to see you complete that Blue/White set! image
  • tunahead08tunahead08 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭
    Oh and those that were wondering what a Nolan Ryan 10 would go for... well here's your chance

Ryan PSA 10
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh and those that were wondering what a Nolan Ryan 10 would go for... well here's your chance

Ryan PSA 10 >>

Nope, appears to have been sold offline.
  • Hello!
    I am really late to Donruss party...We have a unique find that I would Like to get some input and guidance on. My husband found some 1990 Donruss Red/Red Test cards. They have a player photo on both sides (different players). They were purchased 1990-91 time frame and purchased as a lot with some other cards. They are open packages but they sat in the box they came in for the last 30 years and are in pristine condition. They came already cut, not in sheets like I have seen. From the research we have done, someone said they were proof pages that were scraps. They are usually discarded, but this person thought some were “backdoored”. I can tell you that they are still hard to find info on, and pricing on eBay is scarce as there just doesn’t seem to be a lot out there.
    Hoping to research a little more before we start selling to get a good price point for some of our good players/hall of famers. Just wanted to jump in here to share our interesting find. Would love to get any tips or insight in how to price out some of these. We inventoried all of them and I can provide some lists of the good ones we have. I will post a sample pic of the couple we took pics of...and here is a link to a YouTube video that shows the cards in action to prove they are real! https://youtu.be/DDBlMCc5SY4