Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

PCGS Graded Great Britain

ALL ON HOLD PENDING SALE.

Consolidating some of my British coins. These are all good coins with nice eye appeal. Shipping included to US/Canada/UK, payment via paypal.

Lustrous 1901 threepence, PCGS MS65. $75.

1901 sixpence, PCGS MS64. Nice russet toning. $90.

1787 sixpence (with hearts) PCGS AU55. Bags of eye appeal and lovely toning. $105.

1758/7 overdate sixpence. PCGS AU50. $80.

Maundy 1904 fourpence. Lovely toning. PCGS PL64. $75.

Maundy 1902 twopence. PCGS PL65. Which is an excellent grade for the 1902 coins which are almost always impaired. $60.

Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.

Comments

• Options
    Tried to pm you earlier this morning. Do you have an e-mail? You can also pm. I am sullykerry. Thanks John
    Sullykerry: Numismatic interests: Canada, Newfoundland, Japan pre-WWII, Ireland, Commemorative Coins (1892-1954) Celtic. References available on request.
  • Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Tried to pm you earlier this morning. Do you have an e-mail? You can also pm. I am sullykerry. Thanks John >>

My PM's are active. You can also get me on mark@thepurplepenny.com. Sorry to say these are all on hold pending a sale. If the sale falls through I'll let you know.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.