Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

PCGS Graded Great Britain

ALL ON HOLD PENDING SALE.

Consolidating some of my British coins. These are all good coins with nice eye appeal. Shipping included to US/Canada/UK, payment via paypal.

Lustrous 1901 threepence, PCGS MS65. $75.

1901 sixpence, PCGS MS64. Nice russet toning. $90.

1787 sixpence (with hearts) PCGS AU55. Bags of eye appeal and lovely toning. $105.

1758/7 overdate sixpence. PCGS AU50. $80.

Maundy 1904 fourpence. Lovely toning. PCGS PL64. $75.

Maundy 1902 twopence. PCGS PL65. Which is an excellent grade for the 1902 coins which are almost always impaired. $60.

Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.

Comments

• Tried to pm you earlier this morning. Do you have an e-mail? You can also pm. I am sullykerry. Thanks John
    Sullykerry: Numismatic interests: Canada, Newfoundland, Japan pre-WWII, Ireland, Commemorative Coins (1892-1954) Celtic. References available on request.
  • mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Tried to pm you earlier this morning. Do you have an e-mail? You can also pm. I am sullykerry. Thanks John >>

My PM's are active. You can also get me on mark@thepurplepenny.com. Sorry to say these are all on hold pending a sale. If the sale falls through I'll let you know.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.