Home U.S. Coin Forum

Charmy's BIG HUGE 2014 ANA Summer Seminar Report w/TONS of pics!!!

ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
As I reported in my January FUN show report, as a result of winning the Best in Show award for my Penny Potpourri exhibit at FUN, I received an all-expense paid trip to the ANA Summer Seminar. This was my third time attending the Summer Seminar and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in learning about numismatics. It is a fantastic way to learn more about whatever subject you decide to take, and the best way to meet and get to know other like-minded numismatists. What a wonderful experience it is!

Day 1 (Friday):

I decided to arrive one day early so I would have time to attend the Colorado Springs Coin Show, so I left home on Thursday, giddy with excitement to begin my week at the Summer Seminar!

Bye-bye OC!

I had a 4-hour layover in Denver, which is kind of funny because it’s only a 20 minute flight from Denver to Colorado Springs, but it was either that or rent a car and drive. So I chose to wait it out at a cantina near my gate. This tequila sunrise was very tasty and refreshing!

Soon it was time to board my puddle jumper airplane for Colorado Springs. We boarded directly from the tarmac.

As soon as I was settled into my seat on the plane, it began to rain along with thunder and lightning. The captain said we would not be able to take off until the lighting ceased, so we sat on the tarmac for another 45 minutes before the lighting finally stopped.

I arrived in CS shortly, grabbed a taxi to the beautiful Colorado College campus, checked in, and found my apartment.

I was in a 4-bedroom apartment sharing with Rick Snow and his FBI friend Neil who was due in the next day. (If possible, they usually only place 3 people in each apartment.) Rick and Neil have been friends since they were little boys. Neil even brought a couple of their childhood photos to share with us!

Rick is on the left and the little blonde boy is Neil

Rick is at the top and FBI Neil is the one wearing the cute overalls!

Rick and his co-worker Bruce drove to CS from Tucson and had arrived the day before (Bruce was staying in the apartment across the hallway). Our apartment was in the Antero building on the corner right behind where Rick is standing in this photo.

Rick brought his much-appreciated cooler!

After settling in, we then went shopping at Coaltrain for a few supplies, including beer, wine, and ice! I have to say, this little store not far from the campus has an amazing supply of really good wine! I bought several bottles, one of which I ended up bringing home because it was a really good bottle and I was a little selfish in not wanting to share it – can you guess which one?

After that, we drove downtown for dinner and discovered the street fair was going on.

This is Rick and Bruce

Me and Rick

After wandering around and enjoying the street festivities, we had dinner at Famous Steakhouse – mmmmm!

I had the rib-eye, Oscar style (crabmeat and hollandaise) – it was wonderful!!

We had a bottle of tasty Ravenswood wine with dinner

Back out at the street fair

After we got back to the campus, we just relaxed for a while, then headed over with the cooler to the “Lunar Lounge” which was just around the corner from our apartment. It’s basically an open patio area between the buildings with tables and chairs and has a beautiful view of Pike’s Peak. By the time we got there, the party had already started!

In addition to the wine and beer we brought to the Lunar Lounge, I also brought a bottle of my favorite liqueur, Fireball Whisky, which was a big hit!

Friday was also the day that the people from either the first or second session could take the Diggers class with the cast of the Diggers show, Tim "The Ringmaster" Saylor (also a coin collector) and George "King George" Wyant. Bruce participated and said they had a really good time. They took a bus to the metal detecting field on a private piece of property up in the hills. Then the Diggers guys taught them the basics of metal-detecting and shared tips on how to find metal items in the ground such as coins, rings, etc. To make it more interesting, the ANA staff had “salted” the area with real coins, some of which were modern and some old. The Diggers guys, Tim and George, who are also friends with ANA Governor Mike Ellis, were kind enough to stop by Lunar Lounge for a short visit.

Bruce, George, me, Tim, and Mike

We had so much fun and ended up staying out until almost midnight! But when I finally turned in and my head hit the pillow, I was out cold!

Day 2 (Saturday – registration day):

Breakfast at 7:00am came waaaay too soon! But mealtime in the cafeterias was always an enjoyable event – due to the really good food of course, but even more so due to the great company and conversations with everyone during our mealtimes.

My usual breakfast posse included many familiar friends, including these guys (from left to right): Rick Snow, Bruce Benoit, David Lange, can’t recall the name of the guy next to David, Sonny, Hobo Nickel carver Joe Paonnesa, and me!

After breakfast, a group of us headed over to the Colorado Springs Coin Show.

In the corner of the room near the snack bar I saw this tv with actual antennas so I just had to take a photo!

Speaking of antennas, Rick is giving antennas to his twin brother from another mother, Brian Fanton!

Soon we headed back to the college so we could officially register and get our program material and photo badges. So while Emily was taking my photo, I took her photo!

Afterwards, we went down the street to the ANA office/Museum to take a look at their new exhibits.

Their new “Treasures of the Deep” exhibit was beautiful, with great artwork and decorations, as well as mood music and lighting. I loved it!!

I’m imagining myself relaxing beneath these lush palm trees on this gorgeous beach!

Linda and Larry Sekulich

The first Steam Press

After touring the museum, we headed back over to Gaylord Hall at the Worner building for orientation.

There was a lot of construction in front of the Worner building so we had to detour around it to get to the entrance.

Rick and Neil

After orientation, we went back to the ANA office for the used book sale. The started handing out numbers that morning so you would know who got to go in first to make their book picks, but they only handed out 25 numbers. They let people in in increments of 30 seconds. I was number 20, but there were many who didn’t get any numbers so they had to wait for the first 25 people to choose books before they even got a chance to look. There was quite a crowd gathered for this popular sale!

This young man was lucky enough to get number 1!

When I got in, there were still plenty of coin books left for me and I took full advantage of the opportunity to find some very cool old copper-related books and bought all of these for my library:

Rick even signed this old Attribution Guide from 1998

This book wasn’t in the book sale, but it looked interesting so I bought it too.

Then after this busy day, it was time to do some relaxing at and more socializing at Lunar Lounge!

Me and David Lange (with Rick’s photo-bombing arm!)

Mike Ellis, me and David Lange

Joe Paonessa, Bruce Benoit, and Dan “Dan the Lawyer Man” Aidif

Tiny calls this his “upside down smile”

Day 3 (Sunday):

Breakfast again at the cafeteria

Some of the YNs

Some of the YNs playing pool

I had never seen a skateboard rack before, but it certainly made sense!

Then it is off to classes. My class was at Armstrong Hall

I was finally able to sign up for Rick’s Indian Cent class. See, I wanted to take his class the first time I attended the Summer Seminar several years ago but because we are competitors, Rick teasingly said he didn’t want me to learn his “secrets.” But this time, I countered with, “Don’t you think I know all your secrets by now!” I guess that must have convinced him since he finally agreed to let me take his class this year!

Each student in Rick’s class received all of these goodies!

We started out by guessing the grade of certified Indian cents and then discussing our opinions on the actual grade. It was very enlightening listening to everyone’s opinions as to why they agreed or disagreed with the stated grade.

That evening we stopped by Bob Campbell’s mini class on Conservation of Coins. It was very interesting and educational. He was demonstrating how to remove pvc and corrosion from silver coins with various chemicals. Some of the coins came out beautifully and some were too far gone to help.

Later that evening I gave a pictorial presentation on my “Penny Exonumia.” I had also displayed many of my pieces in a couple cases at the back of the room where I let people carefully examine them up close. I think the program went very well as people seemed fascinated with my penny exonumia.

Then, once again it was off to our usual place of end-of-the-day relaxation – Lunar Lounge!

Day 4 (Monday):

My Monday morning breakfast companions – Rick, Larry Sekulich (teaches the Exhibiting class) and his wife Linda, Rick’s friend Neil, and me

Neil and I

Rick took this photo of some deer that were crossing the street right by the campus

Then back to Rick’s class. We talked about die design changes, varieties, patterns, etc.

My lunch companions Glenn Holsonbake and fellow classmate Dave

Then back at class

After class, we relaxed in our room and listened to music for a little while. Then we saw this fire truck drive up outside our window. Apparently, a fire alarm went off across the yard but it turned out to be false

That evening, we could see clouds rolling in and thought it might rain, which it did.

This is the view of the mountains from Lunar Lounge

Then we played some money-less poker. We had a large group, and since there wasn’t actual money involved, everyone kept “poaching” each other’s chips when they ran out!

Day 5 (Tuesday):

After breakfast I decided to ship all the books I bought back home so I wouldn’t have to worry about weight allowance in my suitcase. The ANA museum does a lot of shipping and has their own “shipping department” including any packing supplies you might need. So I packed up my books in one flat rate box and sent them off. After that, I still had some time before class stated, so I visited the museum again. It really is a fascinating display, and this time I took the time to watch the video of the actual retrieval of coins and material from the second exploration of the Central American shipwreck by the Odyssey Marine.

The 1866 No Motto Dollar display

After class on Tuesday, we watched the end of the U.S. vs Belgium World Cup soccer game. In spite of our loss, it was a tense and exciting match!

Tuesday night dinner companions – the usual suspects, along with a photo-bomb by Joe Paonessa!

Then it was off to the YN auction!

Here are the registration YNs

My bidder “paddle”

It was a packed room!

Tiny and his “yeuuuup” cane!

Another interesting auction assistant!

The auction lots on display

The YN auction helpers

Rick Sear/ColonelJessup is a generous auction spender, and is even a good sport when he gets a little extra attention as you will see later on!

Another interesting piece of auction attire

For those of you who have been to the Summer Seminar YN auction, you know that the only rule for the auction is that there are no rules, so anything goes! From using unattended bidder numbers to raise bids, to “accidentally” bidding if you even scratch your nose! It’s all in good fun and of course for a very good cause. To give you an example, the first year I was there, I didn’t know about the “no rules” clause and accidentally left my bidder card on my chair. Pretty soon, I was the proud owner of one of Tiny’s straw hats for $25! Then shortly after that, I was bidding on a Jacques Wiener medal I had my eye on, and before I know it, Todd Pollock is bidding against me. But as I found out a little too late, he had “counterfeited” my bidder card and was bidding against me with my own bidder number!!! Such shenanigans are common in the YN auction, so newbies beware!

Anyway, I am a Game of Thrones lover so I had my eye on the GoT tokens made by Joe Paonessa.

I mentioned this lot to Rick. He said they might go for $300 and that he was interested in them too but wouldn’t bid on them since he knew I wanted them. I said $300 was about my limit on them. So when my lot came up (No. 40), I held up my number and bid $100. Then to my complete surprise and shock, Rick bids $200! I turn to him and shouted “Traitor!” and see him snickering. No one else was bidding so I bid $300. Rick then bids $400! I smacked him in the arm. He then turned to me and said “how about if we split the lot and each pay $200. I agreed and we stood up and told the auctioneer we would split the $400 bid. I thought that was the end of it, when my buddy to me left suddenly bids $500!! I knew he didn’t want the tokens and was just bidding them up because he knew I wanted them. Boy, what are friends for?! So I slug him in the arm. Then Rick turns to me and says “how about if we bid $600 an split it?” I reluctantly agreed but said “that had better be it from both of you!” They both agreed and we won the lot for $600. Luckily, there was two of each token in the lot so it was easy to split.

Rick and Tom Hallenback went head to head on the biggest auction item of the night, the ancient gold coin that is on the cover of the auction catalog. They went back and forth several times, but Tom ended up the big winner and paid over $13,000 for the coin!

Usually every YN auction has a weird piece of clothing item that is auctioned so that the winner can “assign” it to someone of his/her choosing to wear to the banquet. Then the recipient chosen can pay the same amount NOT to wear it. If he does so, then it goes up for auction again, etc. This is usually the time when many people leave the auction since they don’t want to be the recipient who is chosen to wear the costume! This time, Sam Ernst was the “model” and demonstrated this year’s costume

Even though Rick Sear tried hard and bid a lot of money NOT to wear this costume, others kept bidding on it again and continued to declare that Rick had to wear it to the banquet. So he finally relented and was a good sport about wearing it, as you’ll see later.

Day 6 (Wednesday):

Back in class, one of the students, Dave, who is also an EAC collector, had several of these aluminum foil pressings of large cents. They are made by placing foil around the coin, then using a seal like a notary seal (with rubber inserts) to tightly press the foil against the coin. Then the coin is slipped out and the foil placed in a plastic 2 x 2 to preserve the image. They are so well done that you can even identify the variety of the coin just by the foil pressing. I thought they were fascinating, so Dave gave me one of his.

In class, Rick showed us some of the more interesting Indian cent varieties. The first one he happened to show was one I discovered a few years ago – the 1862 S-9 with a reverse die gauge (for obvious reasons, it’s affectionately called the “pe_is” coin).

Afterwards, we did some more guess the grade. This purple magenta toned 1877 was one of the more beautiful coins he passed around for us to grade. We all drooled over it and felt it was accurately graded.

Due to all the hockey camp athletes, the lunch line on Wednesday was so long, it went out the back door of the building!

Sonny and Brian hamming it up in line!

The long line inside the cafeteria

Today’s lunch companions – Dan and smiling Tiny!

Back in class, Rick gave out our “graduation” certificates

I passed ;-)

Our class photo

The ANA held a wine and cheese reception prior to the awards banquet.

They had these hobo tokens carved by the hobo nickel class on display at the reception

Oded was one of the students and carved the hobo nickel in the bottom left corner

Me and David Lange

Joe Boling and his money hat – along with Joe’s usual photo-bomb!

The awards banquet was held at this building across the street from the ANA office

These ribs were being cooked in front of the entrance and smelled so yummy as we walked by them

Remember I mentioned that Rick Sear “won” the privilege of wearing this year’s costume – well, here he is!

Script and tokens at each place setting

Various banquet participants

My regular dining companions – Neil, me, Rick, Dan, and Bruce

Rick Sear and Jerry Bobby sharing an intimate moment when they received their instructor certificates

Rick getting his instructor certificate

Me getting my certificate for giving the Penny Exonumia presentation

After the banquet, there was a really great short-form comedy improv group performing at Gaylord Hall so many of us went there to watch. Here are some people waiting outside before the program began.

The comedy group was called Stick Horses in Pants, and they were hilarious!

The program was really well-attended

After the program, we headed to Lunar Lounge for the last time. I only stayed an hour or so because I was exhausted and had to get up at 6am to catch the bus to the airport.

Day 7 (Thursday):

As I suspected, 6am came waaaaay to soon! But I was up, showered, packed, checked out, and waiting for my bus by 6:30am! However, as I/we were outside waiting for the bus, some distasteful guy walking by looked upon us and inappropriately commented that we looked like we were “ridden hard and put away wet.” Some people are just plain rude!

And judging from this photo taken on the bus shortly thereafter, I thought we were quite perky for 7am!

Our little flight from CS to Denver was completely full, many of whom were Summer Seminar folks!

In Denver waiting for my final leg home

Me so happy to be headed home!

Bye-bye CO

Hello OC!

And finally, outside the John Wayne Airport terminal waiting for my hubby to pick me up!

So that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this pictorial view of my week at the 2014 ANA Summer Seminar. It’s truly a great experience, one that I highly recommend to any and all numismatists, no matter what level of knowledge you have. It is so much fun, very educational, a great place to meet and talk with many varied numismatists, and especially the best place to make new numismatic friends!
Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®

Comments

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ColonelJessup playing dress up image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• lostincoinslostincoins Posts: 4,278
    Nice review thanks.
  • mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Wow ! imageimage
  • SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrific write up and pics!....I really dig the aluminum foil cent.
  • 123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Great photos and report!image
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice report charmy, i like the coins and other stuff bestest, thanks for sharing
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super report, Charmy......thanks for all you do for the forum and numismatics.image
  • SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Super report, Charmy......thanks for all you do for the forum and numismatics.image >>

Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
  • etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭
    Many thanks for another great show report and pics.

Mike
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    As always Charmy, your posts take us there and make us feel as if we were actually in attendance.
    Great report, love all the photos!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • EagleEyeEagleEye Posts: 7,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a real joy having Charmy in the class. She added much to the information presented and we all had a great time. I had a blast!
    Rick Snow, Eagle Eye Rare Coins, Inc.Check out my new web site:
  • curlycurly Posts: 2,880
    You are the best, Charmy. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, lots of smiles, no ashtrays in any photos, legal recreational weed state, long lines at cafeteria. SAY NO MORE. image

National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.
  • CMCARTCMCART Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭
    Greatimage
    Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865)
    5$ bills are WOW with the numbers - wanted:
    Wanted - Flipper notes with the numbers 6-9 or 0-6-9 ON 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$ 20$
    Wanted - 10$ Sereis 2013 - fancy Serial Numbers
  • MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Terrific write up and pics!....I really dig the aluminum foil cent. >>

+ 1
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • HighReliefHighRelief Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great report Charmy, looks like you had a fabulous time image
  • 3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Report! I love the "I Believe" Sasquatch sticker on the car centered perfectly in the pic...classic Colorado indeed image

Erik
  • goldengolden Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super report!
  • MarkMark Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These reports are one of the absolute highlights of the boards! It's so much fun seeing pictures of people who have the same preferences for collecting that I (and everyone else here) possesses. The only negative for me is that lack of diversity shown in the pictures. Yeah, there are some women but not much diversity beyond that. It's a shame because I like to believe that the collecting bug ought to manifest itself in anyone. But this comment is not a negative directed at Charmy; her reports are a HUGE treat and exceedingly well done!
    Mark

• mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Charmy for the super report. I sure wish I was able to join in the wine tastings. That was a very nice group of wines you had this time around.
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • kazkaz Posts: 9,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for another great report and photos! It's always nice when education and fun can be combined.
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭
    Wow. It was like being there with those photos. Great job.
  • ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone - it was such a great experience, I hope to do it again next year!

<< <i>ColonelJessup playing dress up >>

Bochiman, I think he enjoyed it - he certainly got a lot of attention!

<< <i>Terrific write up and pics!....I really dig the aluminum foil cent. >>

Seattle, I had never even heard of doing these foil impressions but I guess it's an "EAC thing." I thought it was really cool too!

<< <i>As always Charmy, your posts take us there and make us feel as if we were actually in attendance.
    Great report, love all the photos! >>

mariner, thank you - when I am taking photos and putting my report together, I try to include things that I thought would tell the story of my adventures, even the little things, as well as the unusual. It means a lot to know people appreciate these reports because i enjoy sharing the things I experience at my shows and the summer seminar.

<< <i>It was a real joy having Charmy in the class. She added much to the information presented and we all had a great time. I had a blast! >>

Rick, I had a blast too! I got to examine, discuss and learn about beautiful Indian cents every day - what Indian cent enthusiast wouldn't enjoy that! And Rick, you have such an encyclopedic mind and a gift for sharing what you know with others. As I mentioned to you, I learned so much more than I thought I would in your class - thank you for letting me participate!!

<< <i>Nice Report! I love the "I Believe" Sasquatch sticker on the car centered perfectly in the pic...classic Colorado indeed >>

3KeepSecret, that is too funny, you have an eye for detail - I never even noticed that sticker!

<< <i>Hmm, lots of smiles, no ashtrays in any photos, legal recreational weed state, long lines at cafeteria. SAY NO MORE. >>

mdwoods, I discovered that people are not allowed to buy/sell pot or pot products in CS, but they can partake. Though I have to admit I was curious about the pot gummy bears I kept hearing about, however, I personally never saw/smelled any sign of it during my entire week in CS.

<< <i>These reports are one of the absolute highlights of the boards! It's so much fun seeing pictures of people who have the same preferences for collecting that I (and everyone else here) possesses. The only negative for me is that lack of diversity shown in the pictures. Yeah, there are some women but not much diversity beyond that. It's a shame because I like to believe that the collecting bug ought to manifest itself in anyone. But this comment is not a negative directed at Charmy; her reports are a HUGE treat and exceedingly well done! >>

Mark, thank you, as I mentioned, it means a lot to know people enjoy these reports. Regarding the lack of diversity, I do believe interest in numismatics is increasing in other cultures as there were European, Asian, South American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, and even Australian attendees at my session of the Summer Seminar, though I do not know what the ethnicity of the YNs were. Also, I have definitely seen an increase in various enthnicities at shows, including women.

<< <i>Thanks Charmy for the super report. I sure wish I was able to join in the wine tastings. That was a very nice group of wines you had this time around. >>

Mozin, yes we had some tasty wines at the Summer Seminar, thanks to a great selection at Coaltrain. However, I did keep the Artemis for myself and plan to enjoy it soon!

<< <i>Thanks for another great report and photos! It's always nice when education and fun can be combined. >>

Kaz, I agree - making education fun is the key to enticing more people to want to learn! And that is exactly what happens at the ANA Summer Seminar!! (I should make a commercial for the ANA, shouldn't I!) image
  • ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you everyone - it was such a great experience, I hope to do it again next year!

<< <i>ColonelJessup playing dress up >>

Bochiman, I think he enjoyed it - he certainly got a lot of attention! >>

Playing?

I'm sorta glad Nana didn't see this. . . . image

Note: I was not Tom Hallenbeck's underbidder on the Ptolemy.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell

<< <i>Note: I was not Tom Hallenbeck's underbidder on the Ptolemy. >>

I should have clarified, it was Rick Snow who was the underbidder.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superb report Charmy...thanks so much for your hard work in putting these together.... was it the Stag's Leap you took home?? It would have been the one I would have picked... image Cheers, RickO

<< <i>Superb report Charmy...thanks so much for your hard work in putting these together.... was it the Stag's Leap you took home?? It would have been the one I would have picked... image Cheers, RickO >>

You're absolutely right!
  • OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charmy,

As usual your report makes me feel that I was there and at the same time makes me feel bad that I was not there.

ANA should include a wine tasting class in next years seminar, with YOU as the instructor, of course. Coin collecting and fine wines seem to have a very symbiotic relationship, do they not?

OINK
  • A great report as always, Charmy!

Between your pics and mine, I think we literally photographed the entire ANA Museum! image
    Numismatist, Alhambra Coin Center

Life At The Coin Shop
    Facebook

• guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    wow, I'm tuckered out just looking at this post. As always, THANKS for bringing us along on your journeys.

That pressed foil cent is really neat.

Great pic of the Rockies.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
    Amanda, I agree! And the exhibits in the museum are amazing!

Guitarwes, thank you!
  • thebeavthebeav Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great report !
    It looks like that was a lot of fun.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file