Home Precious Metals
Options

does this meet ebay photo requirements?

derrybderryb Posts: 36,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
Feel free to give your grade opinion even if it is only bullion.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Holy Moly! i'd pay $500 over spot for her any day!image

imageimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    I want one of those.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I want one of those. >>

just one? at that price, might as well splurge for 2. The future maintainance might be expensive though.....
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Holy Moly! i'd pay $500 over spot for her any day!image >>

I dunno.. That "duckface" hurts the eye appeal for me! I'm a buyer at $350 over spot image
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    I'm noticing more of this sleaziness being used to attract attention to coin sales on ebay and I hope they can put a stop to it. Its degrading, knocks off at least 5 points from the coin. I suppose if the Coin has no Coolness, No Lustre, No other attractive points to it, then a select uncouth few are falling back into the age old degradation of exploiting the destitute nature of man.

Man there he goes preaching again.

Years ago (age 17) a friend I went shopping at a mall men's wear store. The friend I was with would be considered your average looking joe and the sales lady was very pretty.
    The poor guy, just about everything he picked up she told him it would look great on him. He would try something on and she told him yes that's it. This went on and on finally I steped aside with him and said, go pick out something you cant stand and just looks dreadful and I guarantee she says it would look great on you. He did, and she did. He walked out with over 350.00 in shirts, socks and pants and that was in 1979, he surely wasn't a rich kid and that set him back some serious green backs. She knew she had a victim and she pounced on it. She boosted his ego and I think he just looked at me as someone who was trying to ruin his enjoyment of this pretty lady's attention.

I hope these don't sale, because then Pinnacle, Hlrc, CRO, NEN, AspenPark, and all the others will feel compelled to do the same, not to mention all the ebay sellers.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did I miss? I just see a plain 1/10 maple
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you guys were drooling over is no longer there...seller must have removed it. Decent looking small bullion coin though.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Whatever you guys were drooling over is no longer there...seller must have removed it. Decent looking small bullion coin though. >>

It was better than the standard "photo coming soon."

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt