Home Precious Metals
Options

Silver Bullet Bullion - kind of neat but not easy to stack!

2»

Comments

• Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I guess when the focus is on guns on a precious metals forum, I guess I got about what I expected. >>

I really can understand your point view, and respect you for expressing it, after all thats why we have the 1st
    amendment, allthough I myself consider the stamped and/or machined blue steel a precious metal just as much
    as silver and gold or platnium, as there all a hedge against whatever and they all will retain some value and
    maybe your life, they all have been regulated, some a lot more than others, remember FDR outlawed gold and
    allthough thats been lifted, who knows, I'm sure it'll happen again at some point, we'll see.

weather its economic or physical safety, all these metals have a place for discussion here and I'm comfortable
    with that.

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options

<< <i>cheaper price and shipping than apmex. Go pee in someone elses cereal....silver is silver is silver

You can buy 2013 ASE's for $1 less buying the same quantity or have to wait up to 8 weeks to take delivery. NWTM is backlogged 8 weeks on certain items.
    you can even buy apmex bars for considerably less

Don't know where you're getting your info.? >>

was cheaper the other night, why dont you take your negative comments someplace else. If you dont like the silver bullets stop talking them down already
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Options

<< <i>cheaper price and shipping than apmex. Go pee in someone elses cereal....silver is silver is silver

You can buy 2013 ASE's for $1 less buying the same quantity or have to wait up to 8 weeks to take delivery. NWTM is backlogged 8 weeks on certain items.
    you can even buy apmex bars for considerably less

Don't know where you're getting your info.? >>

ps my shipdate is early feb, your info sucks
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭✭✭

Avoid getting your axle wrapped too tight around the barbwire of the emotionally unstable and wisely alienated members of this fine forum, LowBudget!

Enjoy your soon to be 45 Caliber SLV history!
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I want some 22's and 7.62s as well. But until then, I used brass polish on my 5.56s last night.
    COA
  • Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the OP for the link

These are, if nothing else, freakin awesome as conversation pieces.
    They could be a good way to draw attention to a dealers table at a show, especially if one wanted to get creative.

I feel they will likely become collectors items in due time, especially after TPTB take away all the real guns and ammo.
    Perhaps these will also see some price appreciation in years, beyond the intrinsic silver value, like other unique silver bullion items.
    I bet there is a good chance that the bullets catch on big in the secondary market, aka eBay.

I'm in for ten of the 45ACP

Can't wait for the shotgun shells!!

JC
  • Options
    1776Mint1776Mint Posts: 14 ✭✭

• Options
    1776Mint1776Mint Posts: 14 ✭✭

I prefer these, but I do like our hand poured silver bullets

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2023 9:39AM

@1776Mint said:

1911 grips.
    Cool but I'm sure there is a hefty premium.
    If you do a search there are some really nice one in silver and gold.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a couple of the .45 ACP silvers, not from these people. I got mine some years ago, since that is my EDC ammo.... Used to see them at coin shows and gun shows in Seattle. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    rte592rte592 Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Northwest Territorial Mint ones are quite collectable after these 10 years since the start of this thread.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now a good wrist-rocket with one of them , and you can kill a werewolf.