Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Bobjoe56’s penny discussion board

So I was coin roll hunting and got an entire roll of uncirculated 2017-d pennies. Any idea what to do with them?

Comments

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

try to spend them :)

• Options

I am more interested in the bird in your avatar :) Is it your bird ?

• Options

...try to spend them ;)

@Bobjoe56 said:
    So I was coin roll hunting and got an entire roll of uncirculated 2017-d pennies. Any idea what to do with them?

• Options

@Paradisefound said:

He’s a bird that hit my window early this spring, and we helped him get back on his feet. Not quite my bird but basically yes.

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    ECHOESECHOES Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bobjoe56 said:

@Paradisefound said:

He’s a bird that hit my window early this spring, and we helped him get back on his feet. Not quite my bird but basically yes.

Very cool :#

~HABE FIDUCIAM IN DOMINO III V VI / III XVI~
    POST NUBILA PHOEBUS / AFTER CLOUDS, SUN
    Love for Music / Collector of Dreck
  • Options

Does the bird becoming your pet? :)

@Bobjoe56 said:

@Paradisefound said:

• Options

Nah he got scared of me after he became fully conscious > @Paradisefound said:

Does the bird becoming your pet? :)

@Bobjoe56 said:

@Paradisefound said:

• Options

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

• Options

• Options

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Use your imagination... you can do anything you want with them.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to discuss "pennies" you should go to the World Coin Forum. The UK and other countries have pennies - we have cents. :p

In any case, if you handle those zinc time bombs with your hands too much more, there will be nothing left to collect, so spend them now. The oils and salts in your skin will rot them away in no time.

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBK said:
    If you want to discuss "pennies" you should go to the World Coin Forum. The UK and other countries have pennies - we have cents. :p

In any case, if you handle those zinc time bombs with your hands too much more, there will be nothing left to collect, so spend them now. The oils and salts in your skin will rot them away in no time.

I agree...........but I never really had any Cents for a long time now................

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are nice to look at... but of no numismatic value... spend them quickly before they begin to degenerate.... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file