Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Why ebay sellers drink......

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me:
Your package bounced back to my PO Box as undeliverable.
Do you have a address that works?? Let me know - thanks.

Buyer:
John Doe, 123 E. 12th, West Armpit, Indiana (name changed to protect buyer).

Me:
OK - mailed again today - hopefully will arrive safely this time.

Buyer:
John Doe, 123 E. 12th, West Armpit, Indiana

Me:
Can't tell if the 1st message went through since you sent me your address again - resent the package today. Hopefully it will get to you!

Buyer, the next day.
I'm sorry but I know it says delivered. But I haven't seen these pennies yet. Can you track them from your end also?

:D

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭✭✭

:smiley:

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pour another glass... I will join you.... :D Misery loves company, and I like a nice glass of Cabernet...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had this problem before. Tracking said it was delivered but I never got it. Turned out it delivered to the wrong house several blocks away. Fortunately I eventually got it.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file