Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My New 20 Center for my Variety Type Set..............

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

As everyone who has tried to find a nice circulated Double Dime knows........it is very hard to find a really nice one. I had one in PCGS40, but traded it (with a bunch of other coins) for a Rare Bust Dime marriage that I needed. Well as luck would have it I found this nice PCGS50 to replace it. The is the BF16 or PCGS FS-302 Variety. This is the one with the RPM sometimes called the "$" variety. It also has a MPD in the dentils below the 7 in the date. This variety is not rare, but neat. And this is a nice looking coin (to me) for the series in this grade. Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome as usual. :)

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool !!! B)

Timbuk3
  • Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice Double Dime!

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    WalkerfanWalkerfan Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always wanted one of those........nice.

“I may not believe in myself but I believe in what I’m doing” ~Jimmy Page~

My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947)

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very original, and hard to find that way!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    FlatwoodsFlatwoods Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin.

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your set collecting stage is so advance :) It must be harder and harder to find the pieces? Beautiful Double Dime <3

• Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love all the "odd" denominations most people don't know ever existed. A great method to generate interest in possible YN's.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice and original! Excellent!

• Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good pickup Jon. I wish I had never sold mine a few years ago.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a really, really nice coin and appears to have terrific, intact skin.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just sold my CC. :'(

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a very nice old twenty center....has seen a bit of commerce, but gently. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice coin dimeman and a nice pick up

• Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really like that one, perfect collector grade and nice skin.

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice.

Hoard the keys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file