Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

will you purchase special ROYAL Wedding mint issues showing Harry & Meghan?

YQQYQQ Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

If and when issued, unless they are issued already.. >:)

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

will you purchase special ROYAL Wedding mint issues showing Harry & Meghan?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Options
    AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO, definitely NOT. it is just another rip off by the mint to make huge bucks for worthless items

I do not necessarily think is a ripoff, bullion issues do nothing for me.

• Options
    BoosibriBoosibri Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a chance

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 17, 2018 9:23AM

NO. But Kate and Diana...I did. Wish the would put Kate on another coin...LOL.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO, definitely NOT. it is just another rip off by the mint to make huge bucks for worthless items

The concept of royalty in this day and age is disgusting so unless someone makes a coin with the royal family swinging from lampposts probably not.

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

Meghan looks bad in the one coin I've seen, that's a shame. But even if she was at her best I wouldn't buy.

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

So how come they didn't make a coin for Eddie and Wally?

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    BillDugan1959BillDugan1959 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never say never, maybe in a few years at a serious discount from issue prices. Maybe in a few years after the two kids and a big fat divorce. Poor Harry, rich kid being dumb here.

Once again a poorly/badly written poll, BTW. Doesn't reflect all the likely options of when and how to purchase. No response from me for the bad way it was written.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillDugan1959 said:
    Never say never, maybe in a few years at a serious discount from issue prices. Maybe in a few years after the two kids and a big fat divorce. Poor Harry, rich kid being dumb here.

Once again a poorly/badly written poll, BTW. Doesn't reflect all the likely options of when and how to purchase. No response from me for the bad way it was written.

tell us how you really feel :D ,and don't forget to sprinkle some disagrees about

• Options
    ElmhurstElmhurst Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Maybe if they will take Churchills as trade in.

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey now, that's a sore one - some of us rather like the better preserved (LOL) Churchills!

Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm happy for the Royal couple, I really like Prince Harry and wish him all the best. But I don't need a commemorative coin thanks.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish this couple well, passing on commemorative coin.

Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭

GACK!

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Err no. No. But since it's kind of related, if anyone has a gold 1902 coronation medal (like the one I got outbid on last September) they could post it. That's the kind of British special occasion piece I love!

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm happy for the Royal couple, I really like Prince Harry and wish him all the best. But I don't need a commemorative coin thanks.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Got enough junk already.

• Options
    TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20, 2018 9:05PM

No. They didn't care enough to invite me to their wedding! So #!&$ you Harry & Meghan :p

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh, they were putting real chocolate coins in the their guests "convenience" baggies.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

No

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wish Megan and Harry the best... I just do not order coins from the mint... Have not do so in 45 years or so.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.