How do you post a photo that will 'enlarge' when clicked on ?

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you post a photo that will 'enlarge' [magnify] when clicked on ?

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN,

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was waiting to read the answer here. :( Ask on CoinTalk Forum. There are a few photography buffs over there who have answers for everything.

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm getting there,
    Not sure exactly how though :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN,

• Insider2Insider2 Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

You got it. I just pushed the "Control Key" and then moved the little wheel on my mouse. LOL. I'm ignorant about computers. Actually that is not a laughing matter these days. :( Nevertheless...LOL!

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dear @Insider2 can you please tell me in details? I am more ignorant than most about computers.
    Push the "Control Key" then move the little wheel? My mouse has no track wheel :/

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Paradisefound
    I think in your case if you 'hover' the mouse pointer and see a 'hand'...click on the photo.....then click when the pointer changes to a 'magnifying glass with a plus sign'...tell us if that works for your computer. :smile:

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

BINGO
    @1630Boston said: