Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Any collectors here in UK that can help me with bidding on something??

Hi all, are their any collectors on here that reside in the UK? If so, there is a auction coming up: London Coins Ltd
Auction 161 2-3 Jun 2018

I was wondering if someone who lives there can bid and win 2 specific lots for me and I can reimburse you immediately?

Thanks!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.

Comments

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can't find anyone, maybe an email to bid yourself. The site says they will take a US dollar check (excuse me, 'cheque').

I recently emailed them to inquire about an unsold lot from awhile back. Took them about a day to respond which makes sense given the time zones.

I've had people bid for me overseas a few times, but this one looks like it might be do-able without help.

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds good, I'll send them a email to inquire!

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bad idea ... for both parties. I sounds like asking for trouble.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have found it is best to have collecting friends in places like the UK - it works out well for all.

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21