Home U.S. Coin Forum

I just added a nice Canadian Dime to my sets....

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

The 1930 PCGS50 (looks 55 to me). Thanks for looking and comments welcome. :)

Comments

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks very nice!

• CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice dime!
    I used to live in southeast Michigan so it was easy to find nice Canadian material at local shows. I even went to a show or two in Ontario.

Much of the Canadian material is undervalued in my opinion, especially the prooflike cameos. Also, IMHO ICCS is tougher on grading than PCGS - imagine that.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

Different. I like it.

• tommy44tommy44 Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it a lot. All the older Canada stuff in overlooked, under priced and under rated in my opinion. Saw a lot of it when I lived in Rochester NY in he mid 70s. Coulda woulda shoulda!

it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice dime Jon... Is this a new set you are starting? Or just liked the look of this one? Cheers, RickO

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Nice dime Jon... Is this a new set you are starting? Or just liked the look of this one? Cheers, RickO

I have been doing the Complete Canadian Dime set since the 70's. Click on the Link in my sig line to view.

• ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN
    It's very pretty especially the reverse. I really <3 the foliage. Is there a significant meaning of the leavy branches?

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN....I see it....very nice.... You are well along.... Cheers, RickO

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    @DIMEMAN....I see it....very nice.... You are well along.... Cheers, RickO

Thanks, I have all the dates past 65....just don't have them holdered yet. May start doing that soon. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file