Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Help with Iran 10 Rial - variety/date?

Lettering looks like Greek to me. :D Would like to know if this is a scarcer variety - thanks!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Date is SH1343 (1964). The variety depends on if your coin weighs 9 grams or 12, though both are equally common.

Highly enthusiastic about world coins, contemporary circulating counterfeits and unusual stuff <3

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great - appreciate the info!

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.