Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Can't Use Dual Service Cards in PSA Registry?

I have dual graded (card and auto) cards I submitted to use in the PSA registry. Since the card is graded along with the auto I assumed I could. Rules to excluded autographs state-
"This only refers to non-manufactured signed cards. 1998 and later cards that come signed from the manufacturer can be used in all sets."

But I was told registry doesn't take PSA/DNA cards. I have other PSA/DNA cards in the registry where the auto is not graded. I only added the auto grade because I figured it would just be a nice bonus but now I have cards I don't need.

So if you can't use dual grades in PSA registry what is their point registry wise? I can see the advantage for selling them but for registry it seems the auto grade is all that matters unless they are planning dual registry sets.

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

well the would work on the PSA/DNA registry...also will work on any autographed card set the player would be in

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    CardsFanCardsFan Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

Correct but in that case you could just grade the auto or the card. I still don't see the advantage of having both unless I am missing something.