Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I guess I'm under restriction.

Can't upload photo of my 2000 South Carolina Quarter Dollar Missing Clad. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

I miss the bowtie fantastic

• Options
    GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10, 2018 7:52PM

I am going to take a guess its a double strike with a rare P designation making your coin 1 of a kind.

Going through my Monopoly - shop, play and win coupon hoping to win something. Our local grocery store Safeway is giving away $250 Million bucks maybe I will win something while I read you posts sir.

50 cents off on 7 - 10 oz green giant frozen vegetables, assorted variety so far!

Ohhh wait
    50 cents off 7-8 oz pkg Sargento Shredded Cheese assorted variety! Your good luck to me sir!

" INSTANT WINNER !!!!! " CHICKEN DINNER! 1 FRESH BAGEL OR DONUT FREE!!!!!!!

DOWN TO MY LAST 20 RIPPIES Coinside7! Is this not exciting?

another " INSTANT WINNER !!!!! " CHICKEN DINNER! 1 FRESH BAGEL OR DONUT FREE!!!!!!!

50 cent OFF on one 14-15 oz pkg
    Ball Park Franks

INSTANT WINNER !!!!! " CHICKEN DINNER!
    One 64 oz bottle Motts Apple Juice!!!!! Free

Okay thats it for the night I will come back in a few days and rip a few more up with you!

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

:) !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lliberty. Keep exercising it.

• Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that is not a error.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Rough crowd. You could use an "image" HTML tag if you have a place to host your photos - that is, if your HTML posting privileges haven't been suspended....

Sorry to say, but you've managed to irritate a few folks here. Maybe review your approach? Just a thought.

• Options
    jtlee321jtlee321 Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

He already found the "Holly Grail", I'm guessing the mods wanted to prevent him from posting his latest find from the "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". Maybe they were afraid he could control our minds and we would all be finding incredibly valuable errors in our pocket change too.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The posts did go on for too long and it did seem that they were intentionally listed to evoke negative responses. Cheers, RickO

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

After the jerk response you posted to Mark in the postal theft thread, you shouldn't even be allowed to post from our limited emoji selection.

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Troll toll...LMAO.

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

This whole thing is sad. Really. I fail to understand why the OP continued to post what he did after well meaning comments tried - more than once - to inform him that all that was posted by him was common.

How long does it take anyone to "get it"?

I don't like when stuff like this happens. Not heeding advice and continuing on your merry posting way sadly got the resulting action.

I refuse to believe that you didn't see this coming.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also notice that the post does not move to the top of the list of threads when someone posts. I guess this post is headed for forum purgatory....

• Options
    ECHOESECHOES Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

-27 points
    Didn't know one could go negative...
    Learn something new every day.

~HABE FIDUCIAM IN DOMINO III V VI / III XVI~
    POST NUBILA PHOEBUS / AFTER CLOUDS, SUN
    Love for Music / Collector of Dreck
  • Options
    morgandollar1878morgandollar1878 Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

You would not be in this position if you had not insisted on arguing with the other members here. You posted a coin, asked if it was an error and when several other members here said "no" you wanted to argue that it was. There are many well experienced collectors and dealers here that participate here on this forum and they know what they are talking about. For me this is the first time I have made a reply to one of your threads, although I have seen all of the others that you posted, and I am also in the "no" group that is telling you that none of the coins you have posted are errors. Sorry, but keep looking you will eventually find one that is scarce enough to be worth a few dollars or more. in the mean time you should really take the advice given by others and now by me to get a book or read on line about errors to help you learn how to spot them. Until you take the time to actually learn what the differences are between what is an error and what is not then you will be making your search that much harder.

Instagram: nomad_numismatics
  • Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11, 2018 4:08PM

@ECHOES said:
    -27 points
    Didn't know one could go negative...
    Learn something new every day.

Shouldn't it be that if you do go into the red you should be banned immediately??

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoInSide7 said:

Like now when I a missing clad on both sides of a 2000 south Carolina quarter dollar. Obviously it's not meant for you to see. Cheers

A little nitric acid will do that.

• Options
    blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:
    Darn! I wish I would have known about "negative point totals" before I went after the "Disagree" record around here.

Holly cow, yes! Finally someone with more disagrees than me. Perhaps you know my rare coin friend from AZ? lol

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    Darn! I wish I would have known about "negative point totals" before I went after the "Disagree" record around here.

No worry. I dub thee Sir Alphadeus Omegicus. "King of the Sea of Argumentation".

WHEW! That took me way to long to think up. ;)

Pete

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

What you say might be and probably is true. If you are on "restriction" you knew it was coming. I'm sure you thought what was coming your way was to be banned outright. Anyway, I do enjoy your posts. You are a troll and like most TROLLS you do have a sense of humor. The world could use a lot more guys like you. You're funny. Most people don't understand a veiled sense of humor. Maybe the moderators here do. Perhaps that's why you're only on " restriction." Maybe they want you here for the FUN FACTOR that you provide. However, at some point you have to at least make an attempt at being serious about SOMETHING. If you do that you'll be loved around here as the resident comedian. That is after all what you really want. Otherwise, your humor just becomes more tedious and boring than it already is and no one will care about you. You don't want that. Do you?

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11, 2018 8:01PM

I could not even learn a thing from your series of posting because the answers are NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    and not once yes for...... possibly an intriguing error coin.
    Good luck

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

It wasn't all bad being here...you got 2 members to hit agree with you.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look at the bright side. The folks who run this forum are giving you a chance to continue to post here and learn. Apparently you are lucky not to have been banned.

• Options

@Insider2 said:
    Look at the bright side. The folks who run this forum are giving you a chance to continue to post here and learn. Apparently you are lucky not to have been banned.

Live and learn. You aren't "POOFED" yet.

Pete

• Options
    burfle23burfle23 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

OP's Spam count went up +2...

• Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

You could always clear your cookies, register another username and start over right. Right?

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Overweight people watch my 600 pound life and feel better about themselves.
    People with messy houses watch Hoarders and feel better about themselves.
    People here who are new and inexperienced and learning watch you and think even I know better than that.

• Options
    OldIndianNutKaseOldIndianNutKase Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently a lot more here on this forum follow error topics than I........and I totally missed out on all of the controversy that you created. While I am not sure that you meant well or did not intend to impugn error coin experts on this forum, you might treat them with respect as if you are posing a real question, and not just taunting their expertise. But if you are really interested in collecting error coins just ask good questions as an appropriate response. You do have good energy.

• Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    edited April 11, 2018 9:07PM

You just can't walk away, can you?

• Options

@Mission16 said:
    You just can't walk away, can you?

Doesn't look like it. I tried to explain this forum in a nice way.

A person or group could lead, but if nobody follows..........well.......

Respectfully............go find another sandbox to play in.

Pete

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CoInSide7 said:
    If you haven't learned that there will be many things in life you will not agree with and can't change so why let it bother you cuz all that'll end up happening is you losing all reason and sanity?

When did you lose yours?

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely love this thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file