Options
2009 Guam U.S. Misprint Coin
Hello, I have this Guam 2009 U.S. misprint quarter. This coin is missing the letter "o" at the end of the word ManChamorro. Does anyone have any information on this coin? I am new to this forum and coin collecting so any help would be appreciated!


0
Comments
Filled die, probably with grease.
What JBK said. Possible it got polished away as well but can't tell from the pics.
Die fill error
Any idea of the value? I can't find much about the value online.
Quarter dollar.
If you think it is interesting then by all means keep it. I have lots of oddities I hold onto. But no added value.
no added value
above 25 cents, that is.
BHNC #203
@imbored5....Welcome aboard... as above....likely just a filled letter on the die... no added value. Cheers, RickO
Minor filled die -
Worth face value only - or as a
keeper, as an interesting, but
very common, conversation piece.