Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I See Nothing In The Posting Rules....

JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

That says I have to open any thread or reply to any thread. That's my right. Do you agree?

Comments

  • Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I Agree.

    If you see something that makes you unhappy, moving on to the next post is certainly an option to be seriously considered.

    Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

    You don't have to do anything. You can just live in here like me if you want ;).

    Pete

    "I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Ricko got grandfathered in so he has to .....

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @ErrorsOnCoins ... it is a curse... :D .... Actually, I do not open all threads.. I skip many - if not most - of the threads and only open one's of interest....and usually just read posts once a day, in the morning...Occasionally I will pop in at other times when taking breaks from other activities if at home. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file