Home Precious Metals

Chase offering 5% off Paypal purchases

VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

First time they've offered 5% off Paypal purchases that I can recall. Limit is $1500 max purchases ($75 cashback).

If you have a JP Morgan Chase cc you might want want to check into this offer.

Comments

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cool. I would love to see that at my bank without the max.

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

my offer said it starts April 1st and ends June 30th-2018. yes it is the first time they offered this

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that is interesting.... worth checking into...In case I NEED to buy something... remember, it is not a saving if you buy something you do not need.... Cheers, RickO

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    Now that is interesting.... worth checking into...In case I NEED to buy something... remember, it is not a saving if you buy something you do not need.... Cheers, RickO

Agree 100% ricko. I'm like most Americans, 90% of what I buy I don't need. :)

• NPD1078NPD1078 Posts: 110 ✭✭

Where on your account do you find the offer?

NPD1078

I have completed positive sales and purchses from the following members:
    jclovescoins, dpoole, dmarks, guysmiling, Ducky1100 , piecesofme, ericj96 ,Classof67, ModernCoin, MrOrganic, 53BKid, nychad10, GUINZO1975, derryb (3 times), PinkFloyd

@NPD1078 said:
    Where on your account do you find the offer?

It's part of their quarterly cashback special offer. I got the email directly, you might need to give them a call. I have a Chase Freedom cc.

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

As someone who is now in the process of disposing of items from an estate I can tell you that buying less, not more will be my goal in the future. "Stuff" just piles up and has very little recoverable value.

All glory is fleeting.

@291fifth said:
    As someone who is now in the process of disposing of items from an estate I can tell you that buying less, not more will be my goal in the future. "Stuff" just piles up and has very little recoverable value.

I've been cleaning out my closets and donating piles this year. After moving my mother into assisted living priorities changed.