2»

Comments

• mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh baby, OH BABY OMG NUMISGASM

mirabela
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Insider2 said:

@jesbroken said:
    That is the most well struck example I have ever seen for a 21 Peace$. Congrats.
    Jim

@jesbroken said:
    Insider 2....what I know is what I said, it's the best struck example I have ever seen of this particular coin. I feel I know better as to what I have seen than you and that's what I know.
    Jim

Read the thread, I AGREED WITH YOU. It's other posters who think it is just about average. B)

In regards to strike

@ jesbroken Which Peace dollar are you commenting on? The OP’s 65 or the 66?

@Insider2 Which Peace dollar are you commenting on? The 66?

@RogerB Which Peace dollar are you commenting on? The 66?

I’m so confused. Can you tell?

@RogerB can you post a hammered Peace so we can see what one looks like for comparison. I’m sure I’ve never seen one on the bourse or lot viewing. Not my series

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Allcoinsrule's with all the hair. B)

• ACopACop Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20, 2018 12:37AM

The coin Roger compares strike to is a unicorn. As much as Roger has studied and written and knows about P$, I dont think he has seen enough retail units to understand just how rare those great strikes are. Roger, has your struck P$ ever been in for grading?

Edit to add, I find the reverse strike on the OPs coin to be even more impressive than the obverse. Any more pics?

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice coin, Weiss.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

"TRUST" is misspelled, Weiss. :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file