Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

It's time for some OT lunchtime humor. Typical male behavior...

Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Typical male behavior: At a coin show there is one bathroom. It is designed with two urinals next to each other and three stalls with doors. Three dealers who are strangers are approaching, and then enter. All need to just pee. The first goes to the urinal. The second goes into a stall, The third goes into the stall as far away from the other leaving an empty stall between them. Then another dealer walks in. Where does he pee? The urinal or the empty stall? Which one does not wash his hands? :)

Comments

• Options
    stevebensteveben Posts: 4,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

he pees on a cac sticker, which he thinks has ruined his business model.

• Options
    KollectorKingKollectorKing Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

a bunch of slabs w/coins (only the reverse sides showing) were left on top of the middle toilet. What would you do?

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

He chooses to wait so he doesn't have to pee next to anyone and as he holds it in and it gets worse, he bites down on a worthless unmentionable slab with a MACGEE ruining the sticker.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is why I go before a coin show and I make sure to lay off the coffee for the day.

"Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options

@KollectorKing said:
    a bunch of slabs w/coins (only the reverse sides showing) were left on top of the middle toilet. What would you do?

Turn them in so the owner can be located.

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

He notices the place is packed and so washes his hands and leaves. The other three complete their business and walk out without washing their hands. :s

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    JcldJcld Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Stall, always the stall.

• Options
    boyernumismaticsboyernumismatics Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

@AUandAG said:
    Sink.

bob

Sadly we had to do this at USAFA past lights out... :D

• Options
    TommyTypeTommyType Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait....Is this one of those questions where someone yells at us, "The other dealer is a WOMAN, and goes to the ladies room, you sexist pigs who assume all dealers are men!! You're sleeping on the couch tonight....."

Easily distracted Type Collector
  • Options

@TommyType said:
    Wait....Is this one of those questions where someone yells at us, "The other dealer is a WOMAN, and goes to the ladies room, you sexist pigs who assume all dealers are men!! You're sleeping on the couch tonight....."

In my long career as a deviant, over the years I've had to clean several woman's bathrooms. Except for the ones in the Service (no doors on the stalls), all woman's bathrooms I have cleaned only have sinks and stalls so women don't need to be mentioned in the post. Sorry ladies, but you already knew this. :wink:

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13, 2018 6:14PM

@Azurescens said:
    Ladies rooms don't have urinals? Wtf?

Um, no.

:smiley:

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

:D:D Good one @logger7....I have always liked that one...and still laugh at it...Cheers, RickO

• Options
    jedmjedm Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 14, 2018 7:50AM

@AUandAG said:
    Sink.

bob

In this case,** only** that guy washes his hands.

• Options
    RogerBRogerB Posts: 8,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    edited March 14, 2018 8:46AM

...126...186...210...?

NMN

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rln_14rln_14 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭

I like the monk joke...Thanks rln

• Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

My goodness............great posts.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    bsshog40bsshog40 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

@AUandAG said:
    Sink.

bob

Ahh yes, the urinal with the warm running water. Lol

• Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

@boyernumismatics said:

@AUandAG said:
    Sink.

bob

Too funny! :D

(USAFA ‘91)

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • Options
    boyernumismaticsboyernumismatics Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

@EXOJUNKIE said:

@boyernumismatics said:

@AUandAG said:
    Sink.

bob

Too funny! :D

(USAFA ‘91)

Once during BCT my roomie and I needed to go take a dump (those heavy protein diets were not agreeing with us, and after a week we had enough and needed to go!), so we went after lights out. Needless to say that was the most scared I've ever been in a bathroom! Little did we know, our Flight Commander was in the stall next to mine...

• Options
    OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sign hanging on the bathroom door: DEALERS ONLY

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15, 2018 6:18PM

A man walking down the street trips over an old oil lamp. As he picks it up, a genie pops out and says, "I will grant you one wish." The man says, "I want to live in a mansion in Hawaii, but I'm afraid of boats and planes, so I want there to be a bridge from here to there." The genie sighs. "That's too much work. Sorry, can't make it happen." The man says, "Fine, then I want to understand women." The genie replies, "Would you like two or four lanes on that bridge?"

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    logger7logger7 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another painful one:

WHEN IN HEAVEN BE CAUTIOUS TO WHOM YOU ARE SPEAKING
    Two ladies were talking in heaven. “Hi! Wanda.” “Hi Sylvia. How’d you die”? “I froze to death” “How horrible”
    “It wasn’t bad..after I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death.
    How about you”? “I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home
    early to catch him in the act. But I found him in the den watching TV.” “So what happened?” “I was so sure
    there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the
    attic and searched and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked
    under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just
    keeled over with a heart attack and died.” “Too bad you didn’t look in the freezer…we’d both still be alive!

• Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Several months ago my wife decided she HAD to have something and that I had to go get it for her.
    This was about 11PM, so I made the trek to Wal Mart.
    It was very cold, and I am not a young man, so when I got there, I had to use the bathroom.
    I walked in and went to the urinal and heard someone in a stall who obviously needed to have more fiber in their diet.
    Grunting, groaning, sighing, etc., mixed with loud sounds of flatulence echoed in the bathroom.
    I almost felt sorry for the poor bastard.
    As I was washing my hands, an elderly woman came out of the aforementioned stall, took a look at me, squinted her evil eyes and said, "What the hell do you think you're doing in here?!"
    I calmly pointed to the urinals, and said, "I don't think they have those in women's rooms."
    "Oh my God!" she said, "How long have you been here?"
    "I just came in to wash my hands" I said, trying not to laugh.
    She apologized for yelling at me, took a look at the urinals, shook her head a few times and walked out, slightly humbled.
    The look on her face when she walked out of the stall was so funny!
    She really could use more fiber though... I wanted to give her some dietary advice....there was a lot of straining going on....lol

• Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually thought I was reading a joke. :D

"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options

Another one from our local senior men's club:

IT’S TIME TO START THE GOLF SEASON WITH APPROPIATE RESPECT Manure….An interesting fact. In the the 16th and 17th centuries, everything for export had to be transported by ship. It was also before the invention of commercial fertilizers, so large shipments of manure were quite common. It was shipped dry because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, not only did it become heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by-product is methane gas. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen. Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM! Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what happened. After that the bundles of manure were always stamped with the instruction “Stow high in transit” on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would not touch the volatile cargo and start the production of methane. Thus evolved the term “S.H.I.T”, (Stow High in Transit). So it’s really not a swear word which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day. You probably did not know the true history of this word. Neither did I. I always thought it was a well used golfing term!

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

A guy tees off on the first hole. He slices it into the woods. He searches and find he has a decent lie. He looks toward the green and has a tree off to the left and one off to the right. He figures he can go between them.

His shot hits the tree on the left, bounces off onto the tree on the right, ricochets off the tree and smack in the middle of his forehead killing him instantly.

When he reached the pearly gates, St. Peter looks at his paperwork and say, “So, you’re a golfer, huh, you any good?” The guy say, “I got HERE in two.”

• Options
    WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭

An 'old Salt' walks into a bar, the bartender remembers him but he is different in many ways. For instance he now has a wooden leg, a hook for a hand and a eye patch covering one eye.The batertender says, "You don't look so good." The Old Salt asks "Why?"
    "The last time you were in here you did not have a wooden leg."
    "Arrrg, I took a cannon ball to me leg and now I have this here wooden peg."
    "And the hook, what happened to your hand?"
    "Aye, I was in a saber fight and lost me hand and now I have this hook."
    "And the eye patch, what happened there?"
    "I was on deck looking up at the main sail when a seagull crapped in me eye."
    "You mean to tell me a seagull blinded you?"
    "Nay matey, it was the first day with me new hook!"

Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 29, 2018 7:22PM

God, Jesus and Moses go out to play golf.

Moses tees off, and hits a solid drive 200 yards down the middle of the fairway.

The Jesus lines up his shot, takes a healthy swing, and smacks it 250 yards down the middle of the fairway.

The God gets up. Trumpets sound, angels sing, trees bend before His backswing...and the ball dribbles ten feet off the pin.

Then a rabbit runs out of the rough on the left side of the fairway, grabs the ball in his mouth, and heads off toward the other side of the tee.

Then a fox runs out of the woods, grabs the rabbit and the ball in his teeth, and runs back toward the left side of the fairway.

The an eagle swoops down, grabs the fox, the rabbit and the ball in his talons, and starts flying down the middle of the fairway.

Then a blinding lightening bolt flashes out of a cloud, strikes the eagle, the fox and the rabbit dead. The ball falls on the green and bounces into the hole.

Then Moses turns to the other two and says, "Look, you guys. Did you two come out here to play golf, or just to f*** around?!"

• Options
    IcollecteverythingIcollecteverything Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Many years ago I was at a Montreal Expo's game that appeared to involve a lot of beer for the fans and was exciting to the final out. Then everyone headed for the bathrooms at the same time. There were three guys in every sink!

A few years later I was at a rock concert and the men's room had plenty of urinals but the line for the ladies room was about 50 girls. luckily I was about done when a bunch of girls decided to take over the men's room stalls and came running in.

Successful BST deals with mustangt and jesbroken. Now EVERYTHING is for sale.

• Options
    ParadisefoundParadisefound Posts: 8,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 29, 2018 9:31PM

@Insider2
    May I have a typical "female behavior" story as well so I won't feel left out? :):/ I am sure other female members would enjoy it too ;)

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well! There's a button up there that says New Discussion! Click it and have at it! I'm sure us old codgers would luv to hear some female humor! o:)

@Paradisefound said:
    @Insider2
    May I have a typical "female behavior" story as well so I won't feel left out? :):/ I am sure other female members would enjoy it too ;)

• Options

@Paradisefound

I'll go first. Ever notice that humans of the female persuasion like to go to the powder room in pairs. Please continue with the feminine side. My original behavior "observation" (I really was not looking!!) turned into a joke session. Some are very funny.

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yer in too deep for me.

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

A wild eyed (and butt ugly) old woman walked into a crowded bar in downtown Washington, D.C. waiving an un-holstered pistol and yelled out;

"I have a .45 caliber Colt 1911A1 with a seven round magazine, plus one in the chamber.

I want to know who's been sleeping with my husband?"

A female voice from the back of the room called out,

"You Need More Ammo, Mrs. Clinton".

• Options

IT'S NICE TO HAVE COMPANY Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember. Later that night while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. "Want anything while I'm in the kitchen? "Will you get me some ice cream?" "Sure". "Don't you think you should write it down?" "No I can remember it". "Well I'd like some strawberries on top, too. You better write it down". "No, I can remember". "I'd also like some whipped cream on top. I'm certain you'll forget that…write it down!" "I don't need to-ice cream, strawberries and whipped cream-got it, for goodness sake!" He goes into the kitchen, returning in 20 minutes. He hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment, and finally says: "Where's my toast?"

Red Skelton’s Tips for a Happy Marriage

Two times a week we go to a nice restaurant, have a little beverage, good food and companionship. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays. We also sleep in separate beds. Hers is in California, mine is in Texas I take her everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back. I asked her where she wanted to go for our anniversary. “Somewhere I haven’t been in a long time,” she said. So I suggested the kitchen. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops. She told me the car wasn’t running well because there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was and she told me it was in the lake. Remember, marriage is the number one cause of divorce. I married Miss Right. I just didn’t realize her first name was Always. I haven’t spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don’t like to interrupt her. The last fight was my fault, though. She asked what was on the TV and I replied, “Dust.”

GOLF QUOTES - Sam Snead - "These greens are so fast I have to hold my putter over the ball and hit it with its shadow". George Brent - "I was three over today; one over a house, one over a patio and one over a swimming pool." Jim Murray - "Actually, the only time I ever used a one-iron was to kill a tarantula..and I took a 7 to do that." Mickey Mantle - "The only sure rule in golf is: He who has the fastest cart never has to play the bad lie." Jack Nicklaus - "Professional golf is the only sport where, if you win 20% of the time, you're the best."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file