Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Selling GOLD from my Box of 20

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 24, 2018 4:46PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

For Sale - Some super pieces - OFFERS WELCOMED!

Please take a look at these and see my dark side listings for some awesome silver pieces, including coins that could have circulated in early America.

1920 $20 gold, MS63 - $1850
1920’s are MUCH harder to find than you think. It took me several big shows to find this one. It has really great luster.

1910-S $10 gold, AU58 CAC - SOLD
Only three have auctioned lately and none were CACed. Super clean surfaces.

Prices are for check payment or no fee PayPal.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• goldengolden Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love that 1861 Half Dollar.

• YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTT

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the 1819 quarter.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • SoldiSoldi Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sent a legit offer, Thank you Regards, Sol.
    Perhaps two coins.

TTT

• ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice stuff!

K

ANA LM
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

thats awesome what yorkshireman is doing for a family member, thumbs up

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mkman123 said:
    thats awesome what yorkshireman is doing for a family member, thumbs up

I agree. Good luck in your sales. Nice stuff you're lettin' go.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT

Offers?

TTT

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love that gold Indian !!! :)

Timbuk3

TTT

• calgolddivercalgolddiver Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can assure you that you will LOVE these 2 coins if you purchase. I bought the other three and they are fantastic in hand. Lee is a great person to work with, fast and secure shipping. You will NOT be disappointed.

THANKS Lee !!!

Top 25 Type Set 1792 to present

Top 10 Cal Fractional Type Set

successful BST with Ankurj, BigAl, Bullsitter, CommemKing, DCW(7), Elmerfusterpuck, Joelewis, Mach1ne, Minuteman810430, Modcrewman, Nankraut, Nederveit2, Philographer(5), Realgator, Silverpop, SurfinxHI, TomB and Yorkshireman(3)

TTT

4 down, 1 to go.

• No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just completed a deal with Lee. Wonderful gentleman to deal with.
    Sweet coin!!
    Thanks Lee