2016 Dan Carr Centennial MS70 ANACS set

mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

Looks great!

Insert witicism here. [ xxx ]

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice pieces.... Dan does great work. Cheers, RickO

• KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

It's always fun to see what he comes up with next!

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great set! No idea on populations but I bet it's a rare set.

I'm guessing you bought the Walking Liberty already slabbed (it has a very different ANACS number than the other two).

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

• mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22, 2018 5:19PM

In ANACS MS70:
    9 walking lib
    7 standing lib
    6 winged lib

So this is 1 of 6 (currently) possible sets.

@COCollector Thanks :) I cobbled the set together actually from various purchase dates - the reason the walking lib signature is so different is because it was graded much later than the other two. I guess they went autopen on his signature after awhile. I DID have an MS69 with the blue pen signature (and lower certification number), but sold it in favor of the MS70 grade.

Insert witicism here. [ xxx ]

• LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow - my walking halves graded 70 but the others 69 - nice! :+1:

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • COCollectorCOCollector Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

My set isn't quite as nice as the OP's...

...but check my ANACS numbers.

Gotta be worth a big premium to someone, right? :)

Successful BST transactions with forum members thebigeng, SPalladino, Zoidmeister, coin22lover, coinsarefun, jwitten, CommemKing.

• GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

3 70's that's strong! Congrats

• koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is ANACS the only one slabbing these? I have a set I might consider getting slabbed.

• GluggoGluggo Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22, 2018 9:25PM

I believe ICG does them too and I hear they have a special but I dont have that info. I am sure someone has that info.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file