Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

set registry; removal request

I just saw a few sitting in my spam; is there any way to set this up automatically? I would hate to make people wait.

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

Comments

• Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

If you sale a PSA card from your registry it is common decency to remove the item once they are shipped. I don't know if it can be set up automatically.

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options
    1951WheatiesPremium1951WheatiesPremium Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not too hard - in your registry, go to set inventory and check the box next to the card and the select 'Move to sold inventory' and that should 'free' the card. You can do multiple cards at once, I believe...

Curious about the rare, mysterious and beautiful 1951 Wheaties Premium Photos?

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/987963/1951-wheaties-premium-photos-set-registry#latest

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I did remove them, but like I said they were in my spam and I didn't see them until today. I was just wondering if there was anyway to do it automatically.

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not that I am aware of

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remove the cards immediately when payment is received. Common courtesy and takes me two mins.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

Make sure that "setregistry@collectors.com" isn't grabbed by your spam filter.

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

@bobsbbcards said:
    Make sure that "setregistry@collectors.com" isn't grabbed by your spam filter.

ok, will do. thanks