Options
Coin feed back
Ok I'm New here so forgive me if I sound like I'm lost but I been collecting coins never had any graded can I post them to get some input
0
Ok I'm New here so forgive me if I sound like I'm lost but I been collecting coins never had any graded can I post them to get some input
Comments
Welcome. Sure you can post your coins.
Post them and you will get opinions. Might not be what you "want" to hear but they will be good honest opinions. Nice clear photos will greatly help. Welcome to the forums.
post away!
BHNC #203
@Dieingbreed.... Welcome aboard... Yes, post your coins.. you will get honest opinions (not all will agree) and good discussion to help you learn. Cheers, RickO
Welcome @Dieingbreed
Lets see what you have
Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb, Ricko
Bad transactions with : nobody to date
We all like to see stuff............Welcome..............Post away.
Pete
You sure can
Welcome to the group! Please share what ever you want.