Options
How you know FUN was A W E S O M E
ScarsdaleCoin
Posts: 5,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
at every show for umpteen years we have brought candy to hand out. We broke a record with over twenty pounds given out this show. I think when packed up there were only 5 little pieces left! Even the specially make FUN show M and M sss were a hit

Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
3
Comments
Just like on Halloween, there's a bourse candy communication network that lets people know where the chocolate is.
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
So you guys are gone.
I was bringing a friend tomorrow who wanted to buy 15 Oz. of gold.
All the cool dealers handed out full size packages.
WOW THATS GOOD CANDY TOO NOT THE CHEAP STUFF!!!!!
HAPPY COLLECTING
Cheap stuff? We're talking candy, not booze!
But maybe next year...... hmmmm.....
Sweet!
Next time, give away coins! Then you'll see real popularity!

I would have flown to FL for the twizzlers, darn!
And that is another reason that I hated to miss the FUN show this year.
Well...those candy giveaways help to keep the hungries away and avoid the hot dogs.....That was a lot of candy you gave out..... how was the coin business??? Cheers, RickO
We all know there's some people here that would put mustard on them!