Options
~ Copper 4 The Weekend™ ~
Broadstruck
Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
1841 Daniel Webster HT-20 / Low-62
EX- Gilbert Steinberg, Joseph Griner, Herbert Oeschner, Donald Miller, George T. Tilden collections. 

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
7
Comments
@Broadstruck .... Nice coppers... I never did start a collection of ship coins.... I need to revisit that idea.... Cheers, RickO
@Broadstruck -- AWESOME sail lines on that HT-20 -- WOW!
ANA LM
USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
1834 Hard Times Token, Running Boar, HT-11 Low-10, R-2+, ~Mid-Die State
ANA LM
USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
Merriam's Apollo muled with his Abraham Lincoln die (Which had cracked and was kept in service for these nonsensical mules.) I've not seen another:


Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
"Coin collecting for outcasts..."
The unique uniface die trial from Cincinnati Mining & Trading Company:
What is now proved was once only imagined. - William Blake
That 11 is very nice and looks familiar?
Never seen that mule before... Very cool!
Nice I really like that
- Bob -

MPL's - Lincolns of Color
Central Valley Roosevelts