Options
New Peace Dollar Images
jerseycat101
Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
5
jerseycat101
Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
Comments
Spectacular coins and spectacular images!!!
Sometimes, it’s better to be LUCKY than good. 🍀 🍺👍
My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947):
https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/
Yep..................great imaging. I like the "Chicken Pox" 1922-S
Pete
nice and unusual grouping of toned Peace $'s
BHNC #203
Interesting coins! Glad you are enjoying the hobby!
wow, cool coins. great pictures.
Me too, The excessive die polish marks on the reverse also make it interesting.
Collector, occasional seller
Very nice Peace dollars you have there. Also very nice photos.
Nice ones!!
My Original Song Written to my late wife-"Plus other original music by me"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A11CC8CC6093D80
U.S. Army Veteran 1/11 ACR Fulda, Germany
Beautiful! I love the first 23-S !
That is quite an array of Peace Dollars... The Peace Dollar is a personal favorite of mine....I am surprised at the amount of tarnished specimens you have found....I do not see many like that... Cheers, RickO