Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thoughts on PCGS Gold Shield

BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the move. ANYTHING that can be done (or enhancement) to secure the Hobby is welcome by me.

Pete

"I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon

Comments

  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Well...........wasted post. If I knew someone else posted this I would not have bothered

    "I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

    AUandAG beat me to it.......that's OK, though.

    Pete

    "I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 14,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Me too, Pete.

    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

    A post is never wasted... perhaps a tad redundant... :D;) Cheers, RickO

  • Options
    BuffaloIronTailBuffaloIronTail Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Repetitive, too, RickO

    I gotta stop being redundant.

    Pete

    "I tell them there's no problems.....only solutions" - John Lennon
  • Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @BuffalolronTail Like ricko said....a post is never wasted.

    Especially if it's your caliber.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file