Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2009 DDR ghost thumb

It's been a while since I have posted on here. Been really busy but here was a cool ghost thumb I found crh tonight .

Comments

• Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

Neat. At one time, a few members here were actively hoarding these. Never really caught on, but still fun to look for.

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• Options
    dagingerbeastttdagingerbeasttt Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭

@DCW said:
    Neat. At one time, a few members here were actively hoarding these. Never really caught on, but still fun to look for.

Yeah I still find joy when I come across one.

• Options
    Insider2Insider2 Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look on Wexler and post the Var # for us CRH.

• Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a WDDR-032. One of the prominent 2009 Formative DDRs. There are several stage varieties too. Join the club!

See http://doubleddie.com/60701.html

Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options

@Insider2 said:
    Look on Wexler and post the Var # for us CRH.

Looks like our friend akbeez answered for us !

• Options

@Akbeez said:
    That's a WDDR-032. One of the prominent 2009 Formative DDRs. There are several stage varieties too. Join the club!

See http://doubleddie.com/60701.html

Thank you for telling which one it is friend . And what club lol

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 31, 2017 2:20AM

@DCW said:
    Never really caught on, but still fun to look for.

I think finding a normal one in the wild is rarer than the error itself. I don't roll search cents but the # of these commem Lincolns I have found can be counted on two hands with fingers to spare.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool !!! :/:)

Timbuk3
  • Options

@JBK said:

@DCW said:
    Never really caught on, but still fun to look for.

I think finding a normal one in the wild is rarer than the error itself. I don't roll search cents but the # of these commem Lincolns I have found can be counted on two hands with fingers to spare.

I think it just depends on the area your in. I have found about ten total.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back...noticed you were gone for a while.... Nice find. I do not really look for these, but, since winter is upon us (cold and snow), I may check my change jar for these.... after I get through the rest of my 'winter time' to do list... ;) Cheers, RickO

• Options
    CryptoCrypto Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don’t see many 2009 pennies in change but even if I did not sure I would hold on to those. There isn’t a two way market in strong UNC let alone some AU

• Options

@ricko said:
    Welcome back...noticed you were gone for a while.... Nice find. I do not really look for these, but, since winter is upon us (cold and snow), I may check my change jar for these.... after I get through the rest of my 'winter time' to do list... ;) Cheers, RickO

Yes I've been busy friend

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file